[seven]

Seated beside each other, with matching blushing cheeks and a bowl of popcorn in the middle, Harry and Nina chose to watch The Princess Diaries. Just because.

You know how in movies, the character would not-so-subtly stretch so they could put their arm around their date's shoulders? Harry wanted to do that, not that it was a date, no. It wasn't. It wasn't.
It wasn't, right?
But he didn't. He stole glances instead and he wished he was a good painter so he could paint Nina because good God she was beautiful.

Freckles were scattered on her face, reminding him of the stars they watched together just a few hours ago. Her nose was adorable, it took everything for him not to bop it because he was sure that would be just weird. Her eyelashes were thick and long, complimenting her eyes.

Her eyes.

Harry wasn't exactly sure what colour Nina's eyes were but they were a mix of brown and green from up close, looking green from afar but sometimes brown, too. It was almost a metaphor for Harry. He couldn't really read her character, exactly like how he wasn't sure what colour were her eyes yet. Yet.

And her lips.
The first time Harry met Nina at the club, her lips drew him in. Of course he wanted to kiss her. Hell, he wouldn't mind having swollen lips if it meant he'd keep kissing her. He can't deny imagining her in a not-so-holy position that looked exactly like a praying one but boy was it so far from praying. He shook the thought off because as much as he wanted to get laid and make love to someone, he couldn't be so vulgar with his imagination like that when he had just known the girl. But he also wanted to know how it felt to softly peck her lips, leaving lingering small kisses of affection over and over until she giggled and told him to stop but it'd come out broken and it'd be shown that she wanted him to do everything but actually stop. He was almost sure she was a great kisser.

"Hey," Nina suddenly said quietly, a bemused grin starting to form on her face as she turned to look at Harry, who was already looking at her but she payed no mind to it despite Harry humming and scratching his chin to avoid embarrassment. "Can you do this?"

She held a single popcorn before throwing it in the air, successfully catching it in her mouth and turning to look at him excitedly.

She was adorable to say the least.

Harry raised his eyebrows, smiling widely before grabbing a popcorn. "Girl, hold my hoops."

It wasn't everyday that Nina imagined him saying something like that and it's why she bursted out laughing, covering her mouth as she did. Harry grinned at the reaction before throwing the popcorn in the air and catching it with his mouth.

Nina put her hands close to her mouth, mimicking cheering audience. "He scores!"

Bumping his fist in the air, Harry looked left and right as to thank the "audience".
He took another one from the popcorn, leaning back, "Open up."

Nina giggled, perching back on the sofa before opening her mouth and watching his hand closely, leaning slightly forward when he threw it. "Poo," She scrunched her nose when she didn't catch it, taking it where it fell on her (his) joggers, "Again."

This time, she caught it. Both of them looked at each other with excitement, raising their arms up before high fiving.

"Your turn." She held one kernel, "She shoots," She said in an announcer voice before throwing it, watching Harry lean and catch it, "And she scores!"

Harry laughed, "You're crazy, you know that?"

"Oh no, want me to leave?" And he knew she was joking, she looked like it, but Harry instantly shook his head.