[twenty eight]

Nina and Harry lied on the bed, Harry's back against the headboard while Nina rested against his chest, his arms around her as they stayed in the dim room after eating the nuggets.

Harry let out a small sigh of contentment, bringing Nina closer, causing her to adjust her head on his chest. "How was Manila?"

Nina closed her eyes, her hand reaching up to be placed on Harry's arm, her thumbs softly rubbing his skin for a second. "So good," she replied gently, "Might go there if you break my heart again."

Harry let out a tiny groan at her comment, knowing that she was joking, but he leaned forward to bring his face closer to hers, placing a kiss on her cheek. "Never again."

"No promises," Nina whispered, turning her head slightly to look at him, eyes travelling to his lips before back to his eyes.

"I promise," Harry shook his head, "I want this for as long as you will let me."

"So, a lifetime?" She smiled, letting out a tiny giggle.

"Lifetime seems like a good deal." Harry smiled back before leaning forward to kiss Nina's lips. "I have a question."

At the shift of Harry's demeanor, Nina frowned as she nodded at him.

"That-That night, how did you- How did Olly...?" He couldn't word his question, and from the look on his face, Nina knew that the mention of her ex was enough for Harry to feel uncomfortable, let alone mentioning how she had slept over at his flat.

"Flynn and Pam didn't pick up," Nina said, "And I wanted to get as far away as possible from you," she said quietly, looking down at her lap, "I knew that he could help and he wouldn't cross the line so I," she shrugged, "Called him, stayed the night then left."

"Did he try anything?" Almost timidly, Harry asked.

Nina looked up at him, "No."

"I'm sorry, I know yo- It's just that," Harry paused, "You have a history with the lad and he's not bad looking," he chuckled a little, avoiding eye contact, "Not bad looking, at all. And he looked worried and like he cared about you, I just thought that maybe you'd realise how being with me was," he shrugged, "A mistake. Maybe you'd realise that it has been Olly all along."

"You know what," Nina turned her body in Harry's grasp, "I think I know what your problem is, Harry." At Harry's silence and stare, Nina went on, "You watch too damn many Netflix movies, it's sickening."

Harry let out a scoff before laughing, rolling his eyes at Nina.

"No, really," she laughed, "Starring Noah Centineo, too. What else is inside that head of yours?" Nina teased him, fully turning to wrap her legs around him as she sat on his lap, cupping his face in her hands, "Harry,"

His laughing calmed as he looked at her, watching her give him a small smile as she stared at him.

"I'm scared of how much love I have for you. I told Mick, you, once that if I found out that you were lying, I would never forgive you but look at me now," she chuckled softly, "I'm breaking my own damn rules, but I don't feel bad, you know why?"

Harry shook his head, his heart thumping quickly against his chest.

"Because I know that you're a good man, and I know," she paused, leaning closer, "That you're the one for me."

_

It seemed like deja vu.

Harry and Nina dancing in her kitchen as they prepared breakfast while hosting their imaginary show, only they were stealing so many kisses as they went.