[fourteen]

[Text Message]
{ Harry, Nina }

Harry:
Hey, love
Are you done with the shoot? Need to talk to you about something. x

Nina:
hiii
about to wrap up
you done with the meeting?

Harry:
Yes :)
How about you come over?
Fancy some sushi?

Nina:
sounds like a dream x

Harry:
Great!!!
See you then, love xx

Nina:
see you xx

outfit of the day:

After washing up, Harry was dressed in a Love smiley face t-shirt along with black joggers that he left untied, his feet in his pink fuzzy slippers and his eyeglasses perched on his nose.
He grabbed two plates and put them on the coffee table in the living room, a bigger plate with the sushi he brought in the middle along with two small bowls full of teriyaki and soy sauces.

Shortly after, his work phone rang and his eyebrows furrowed, wishing Jeff didn't ask him to come down to the studio to discuss anything, the fact that Nina had his work number completely slipping from his mind.
And that's exactly who was calling.

"Hey." He answered immediately, already moving towards the door, "You here?"

"Yeah, buzz me in."

And that he did. Jokingly staying on the phone with her to give her directions, Nina acted confused and lost as he did before finally seeing him leaning on the open door, wide smile on his face.

"Hey, gotta go. This super beautiful woman is right here and I'm hoping I can impress her." He said into the phone.

"Oh, oh," Nina went along, "Can you put me on speaker so that I can warn her about how much of a sap you really are?"

"Mean." Harry frowned jokingly as he hung up, bringing her in a hug. "Hi."

"Hi, you." She mumbled against his chest, smiling up at him.
Harry leaned down, capturing her lips with his before bringing them inside and closing the door.

"How was work?" He asked as he helped her take off her jacket, placing it on the hanger before they walked towards the living room.

"Not the best but not so bad," She answered, sitting down on the floor in front of the table, "Hate it when models think they're the shit."

Harry released a groan, "Tell me about it."

"Thank you for this, I'm starving." She pecked his cheek before beginning to add sushi rolls to her plate with her chopsticks, "What about you? How did the meeting go?"