[twelve]

outfit of the day:

"Harry, stop smiling!" Nina put her camera down, laughing along with everyone.

He wanted to tell her that it was impossible not to when she was there, taking his photos when she looked that pretty, but he didn't for the sake of not being cheesy and respecting her decision to keep what they had private.

"I'm sorry," He laughed, closing his eyes momentarily and putting his hands on his hips, "Jeff looks lovely." He joked.

"Don't drag me into this," Jeff put his hands up from his spot behind Nina, "Not my fault you're smitten."

Few of them knew what he meant which is why Nina piped up again, "Can we continue? Give me a serious, straight face, please."

So Harry posed again, holding the bottle of odour in his hand.

Four days have passed and they were finally wrapping up. Alessandro suggested that everyone stayed in Italy for one more day as to celebrate the campaign and surely enough, everyone was ready to relax. In fact, they were driving to Rome and going out on a yacht after that short shoot.

Harry was done with filming the scenes he needed to film, although it took more time because he easily got distracted by Nina who was voluntarily helping Christopher, the art director.

"Alright last shot," Nina announced, squinting her eye as she raised the camera up to her eye again, "To the side a little, H." The nickname fell from her lips without much thought, a smile flickering on his face before he did as instructed.
Nina pulled back, looking at her camera before looking up and meeting his gaze with a wide grin, "Everyone, it's a wrap!"

At this, cheers erupted from everyone. Harry's arms went up, walking towards Nina and Jeff.

"Great job, man." Jeff gave Harry a quick hug, patting his back.

"Thank you, Jeffrey."

Nina grinned up at him, raising both hands up and awaiting for high fives. Meeting her hands with his, they high fived before she hugged him. "Great job, man." She joked, making him giggle.

"Let's hit the water!" Tessa, a model, exclaimed as she threw her arm around Nina.

outfit of the day: