[twenty two]

a/n: regular updates? honestly who am i and what happened to heather?
this chapter isn't exactly my favourite but it's to build up for the next one because next one is just 🥺🥺🥺

//

Nina couldn't get much sleep that night.

With Harry's arm wrapped around her from behind, his face nuzzled into her back as he breathed heavily while he slept, Nina held her phone, going through her messages with her number neigbour, Mick.

The advice, the nicknames, the lack of emojis, Nina almost called herself delusional for even coming up with a theory. It couldn't be.

But nobody knew about what ran through her mind but herself and it was why she felt just a little saner.

Carefully pulling Harry's arm away from her body before standing, she was thankful for the light that seeped through the window from the moon outside, making her have sense of her whereabouts in the room.

She felt sneaky and she hated it, but tiptoeing towards Harry's bedside table, Nina found his phone lying on it.

Opening a new text message to Harry's number, 'H🌸', she texted that number.

'you snore'

Alright maybe he didn't, but she couldn't text him saying that she was testing her theory.

Surely enough, Harry's screen lit up with a new message from her – 'nina💖'

Her eyebrows furrowed, mentally swearing to herself that that wasn't the contact name of herself that she saw hours ago when he helped her look for her phone.

Gulping, she opened her number neigbour's contact, Mick.

"Love?" Harry grumbled, his hand reaching into the empty space she occupied a few moments ago, eyes still closed.

Nina halted, exiting from Mick's contact before walking towards the bed and back to her place, "Sorry, can't sleep."

Harry hummed, grabbing onto her and resting his chin on her head, cuddling her. Nina let out a small sigh, wanting to scream at the internal conflict she seemed to have but decided to shut the lights of her brain off and cuddle her boyfriend.

"Want me to tell you story?" Harry sleepily asked.

She smiled, closing her eyes as she held on to him, "You're tired," she whispered, "Just hold me alright."

And he did.

_

So what she wanted chicken quesadillas with her coffee for breakfast as they sat at Beachwood café?

"It's so good. Here," Nina said after swallowing, holding one in her hand before reaching to Harry's mouth so he could take a bite, her other hand scooped under his chin in case something fell. Harry took a bite, taking a moment as he chewed before his eyebrows shot up and he nodded at her.

"That's good." He agreed, "Not sure it goes with coffee though, love."

"Who says so?" She raised an eyebrow.

The conversation soon switched to how their stay was coming to an end, with Nina pushing her worries to the back of her mind to until they were back in London.

If somebody were to ask her, maybe Nina did it on purpose; denied her worry.

A year ago, she wouldn't have dreamed of finding someone who made her feel the way Harry did, hell, she couldn't have even dreamed about giving anyone the chance to make her feel anything.