[fifteen]

Nina didn't know that she would be filming a scene with half-naked people, her being one of them, but that was exactly what was happening.
They all looked a little oily and sweaty, the humid air working in the director's favour.

Nina was in a strapless bikini top and shorts, standing beside Harry as the director finished remarking.

The first day in Cancun, Nina had agreed on staying with Harry in the penthouse he, again, had rented. It was the first day that they cuddled after a heated snogging session, Harry playing the song that was inspired by her; Lights Up.
It's safe to say that Nina teared up and it was when Harry got a well-deserved blowie.

The second day, Harry's stylist gave him a haircut and Nina got it all on camera, pretending to be filming for her YouTube channel. It was also that day that Nina got everyone coffee as they filmed other scenes than the one she was in, her heart almost beating out of her chest at how handsome Harry looked.

Third day was the scene she was in.
The director had told Harry and Nina to act natural, but instructed the others.

"Take 8. And action!"

Everyone touched Harry as he stumbled while singing quietly, staring at the camera before it was Nina's cue.
She appeared behind him, her hands discreetly touching his back before one hand snaked to his shoulder, pushing her front against him, Harry's head thrown back as he felt her presence behind him, Nina looked at the camera for a second before moving her head, closing her eyes as her temple rested against Harry's.

"And cut!"

Harry instantly turned, giving her a toothy grin as he leaned forward to whisper in her ear, "You're killing me."

"You're the one who suggested I appear in your video. Deal with it." Nina teased back, looking at the director as he watched the shot.

"You two," The director pointed at Harry and Nina, "Amazing chemistry! Great job everyone!"

Nina released a breath, throwing her hands up as everyone cheered and clapped.
"Great job, superstar." She patted Harry's chest.

Harry held her hand, holding it against his chest. "Thank you for doing this with me."

"Thank you for asking me and-" She looked around, motioning with her other hand, "All this, really."

"Could kiss you right now."

"Breaking news! Harry Styles kissing mystery girl, who could it be?" Nina mimicked in a commentator tone, sliding her hand away from her chest, "Speaking of which, there might be some cameras and snoopers around."

Harry agreed, glancing around him before smiling once he saw Nina throw her arms up, dancing to the music one of the models played as they all gathered, celebrating and dancing together.

An hour later and after everyone got the equipment packed, Nina was in a white top with a black denim jacket on it, keeping her shorts on. Harry wore similar to her, in a white tank top and black coat, he also wore white shorts.
In a guarded truck, Harry and Nina got inside before they were on their way back to the penthouse.

"I can't wait to sleep." Nina let her head rest on Harry's shoulder, closing her eyes.

Harry smiled, moving his arm so that it was around her. "Sleep until we get there."

"Don't want to be woken up." She mumbled.

"Won't." Harry leaned down, pressing a soft kiss to her temple.

The next morning was quiet.

Nina woke up, feeling Harry's chest against her back, his arm draped over her while his head was nuzzled in the back of her neck.
Ever so gently, she held his hand, being slow as she attempted to get out of bed, only for Harry to grab her and press her against him again, humming in disapproval.