[twenty four]

tw: panic attack. very angsty. tears. breakdown. you name it. you've been warned.

//

It was as if her flesh was all but an attire that suffocated her, twisting her as she stood to drench her out of her sweat and the tears she was yet to allow.

Nina's heart hammered against her chest, taking a deep breath in and out as her eyes were set on Harry, his worried eyes on her as he struggled to find anything to say.

"No, no," she shook her head, struggling to catch her breath as she hurried back outside, Harry hot on her heels.

He had nothing to say, only watched her as she frantically picked her phone up, his body growing hot and sweaty, nose aching to get scratched and throat feeling as if he was having an allergy.

Nina frantically called Harry's phone, H🌸.

His phone rang in his hand, reminding Harry that he had hung up on his friend the moment his eyes fell on Nina.

With no tears on her face, only worry and hurry, Nina walked over him, taking the phone from his hand to look at her contact name. Nina💖.

She didn't stop, because a second later, she was calling Mick's phone.

And it rang in Harry's pocket.

Her eyes snapped to his, making Harry notice the pool of tears in her eyes before her jaw clenched and she gulped.

"Take it out."

"Nina-"

"Take it. the fuck. out." She repeated firmly, eyes boring into his.

With shaking hands, Harry reached in his pocket, bottom lip finding its way between his teeth as he struggled to stifle his cries. He took his phone out, only to have Nina snatch it out of his hands and look at it.

Nini📸.

"Oh my God." She whispered to herself.

"Baby, listen to me,"

"Why?" Again, Nina didn't bother to listen to him and frankly, it didn't even feel like he was in the same room as her.

"I-"

"Why?!" She screamed, throwing his phone against the wall in one spur of a moment, Harry closing his eyes and pursing his lips.

"Please," he pleaded, holding his hands out before attempting to take a step towards her, only to have her take a step back.

"If you even think about touching me," she pointed, a glare shot his way, "This was a game to you, wasn't it? I was some fucking challenge?"

"No, Nina, I swear-"

"You swear what?!" She shouted, throwing her own phone on the couch, "You played me! You manipulated me like a fucking puppet on strings!"

"I never intended to do that. I promise. I love you, I really do."

"All the time when Mick would tell me to see you, to text you, to accept the offer of that fucking photoshoot, it was-" her eyes widened, "It was you all along! You used me to your own fucking advantage!"

"Please listen to me,"

"Oh my God," she shook her head, throwing her head back with a bitter laugh, "I really am stupid. You were lying all along and I didn't even see it. It's like that's all people do to me."

"No!" Harry shouted, his tears falling as he did, "I didn't lie to you! Everything I said, everything I did with you, it was real. Don't you dare say that I don't love you."