[ten]

[Text Message]
{ Harry, Nina }

Harry:
Good morning, love. x
I'm here. I got you coffee
I'm coming upstairs to help you with your bags :)

Nini:
you're an angel
you don't have to, i got it xx

But Nina hadn't sent the text a long while ago before her door bell rang, making her beam to herself as she hurried towards it to open it.
Harry stood in a white t-shirt and black trousers, his black coat over him and his denim hat on his head, sporting a smile.
"Room service." He joked, leaning in to capture her lips in a kiss.

"Giving you 5 stars." Nina went along, looking beside her to get a hold of her two suitcases and keys, walking outside. Harry helped by holding the big suitcase for her, watching her lock the door before grabbing the other laptop and camera suitcase.

"Still not flying with me?"

He knew the answer but an attempt wouldn't hurt.

"H," Nina sighed, giving him a pout when she saw his, putting one hand on his cheek, "I'm sorry."

Harry's heart fluttered at the nickname, and even more when her hand touched his skin but he felt like it might as well had bursted when she placed her lips softly on his.

Harry smiled into the kiss, placing one hand on her waist. "It's okay. I'll try to survive."

Nina's giggles, granted, made it to Harry's "favourite sounds" list and was at the top. He could hear her laugh and giggle all day and he'd call it a day well-spent.

Reaching the car, Nina helped Harry place her suitcases in the boot before they both sat in the car, the driver starting it up before Harry asked him to hand him the cup of coffee he had brought for Nina and handing it to her, "Your coffee," He then reached beside him in the backseat, taking hold of a paper bag and placing it in her lap, "And croissant."

"I said it once and I'll say it again — you're an angel." She sighed in contentment, leaning to press a kiss to his cheek, "Thank you."

"Anything for you." And he meant it.

The drive to the airport was pleasant. As always, music was playing but seen as they were still in the wee hours of the morning, they stuck to soft music.

outfit of the day:

Harry absolutely hated that they had to part ways and it was why the kiss they shared in the car wasn't quick.
They approached the rest of the crew, Harry keeping a close eye on Nina to make sure she was comfortable before they all said their temporary goodbyes.