[63rd grammy's]

"I seriously hate you so much."

"Stop saying that."

"You're the worst."

"Nina..."

"The worst."

"I'm sorry, are you trying to break up with me because you think it's my fault I look good while you're photographing me?" Harry asked, hands on his waist.

"Precisely." Nina nodded, lowering her camera, "This is one of your hottest looks, H. I hate it. I don't want to work when you look like that." She motioned towards him, eyes going over his black leather suit, lingering on his chest.

Harry laughed, approaching her before hooking his finger to her suit trousers' belt hoop and bringing her closer with a bite of his lip, fully knowing what he was doing.

"Jeff's here." Nina said quietly with a bashful smile.

"Talking on the phone," he said, leaning down to press his lips against hers in a kiss, "You look so fucking beautiful."

"Yeah?" She glanced at herself, her lips twitching to a wide smile at her outfit.

In a lilac-coloured suit, the blazer Nina wore had a V-cut, buttoned by one single pale yellow button. Slim suit trousers complimented her legs, black boots on her feet.

Her hair was in a low bun, middle parting and all.

While Alessandro had offered her Gucci apparel, Nina had politely declined and instead decided to design the simple suit with a working-from-home university student whom Nina had seen take to Twitter to talk about how the pandemic affected their financial stability.

The process of designing the suit with Pattie, a beautiful trans woman, was a blast for Nina, and Harry could see that.

Perhaps it was why one night, Pattie called Nina, crying and screaming because Harry had liked their posts on Instagram, resulting in orders being made and contacts reaching out to them.

Initially, Harry had wanted Nina to match with him and wear checkered, especially since this was their first time getting seen together in such a big, official event like that, and since she was the first woman he was with whom he wanted to have by his side during a night like that.

But Nina had grimaced and whacked him on the head when he suggested it because:

"You should stand out. I don't want people talking about how we matched, just that you performed and hopefully won a Grammy."

Yes, Harry took it upon himself to remind the woman of how much he loves her.

It wasn't just about the outfits; while Nina was flattered and glad more than anything to sit beside him as they announced his categories, she voiced her reluctance over being his date to the Grammy's.

Yes, she wanted to be there, but no, she didn't want her going to have people write about their relationship at all and not just Harry on that special night, and she definitely wasn't looking forward for "you're using him for clout" tweets and comments.

But all it took was one sentence from Harry:

"I really want you beside me that night" with a sigh that followed and a scratch to his nose.

Whipped would be a fitting statement, but she was in love and she'd go miles to show it.

"Can you stand now?" Nina asked quietly, "Lamby wants those." And she pecked him on the lips.

"All yours."

"What's your return policy?"

"Ha ha."