𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹

y/n's pov

harry, my husband and i are cuddling in bed talking about life, when suddenly we hear our 15 month baby start crying in her room. "i'll get her," harry replies starting to get up from the bed. "no let me, you always get her," i reply. "okay, i'm not going to argue." "thank you love," i give him a soft peck on his cheek.

i walk across the hall to see my precious baby girl holding onto the railing of her crib, holding herself up, binky in her mouth, softly crying. "hi babygirl, are you okay," i say softly picking her up putting her on my hip. i give her a soft kiss on her forehead to feel it's a little warm. "uh oh, are you sick?" i grab her thin soft blanket she got from her grandma, anne, and bring her into harry and i's bedroom. once she lays eyes on her dad, she smiles. "hi babyyy," harry says excitedly holding his arms out for me to give her to him. she makes grabby hands towards him so i hand her over to harry. he instantly smothers her with kisses, earning a laugh and smile from his daughter. "she's a little warm so i'm going to get her thermometer to take her temperature. i'll be right back," i say. "alright."

i go back into her room and get her thermometer and bring it back into our room, seeing her interact with her dad. she's smiling and laughing like crazy. she's definitely a daddy's girl. "hey baby, can you come here real quick?" i ask my daughter. she shakes her head and lowly says, "no." that's her favorite word to say. "hey, guess what?" harry asks her. she turns her attention back to him. "if you go to mommy and get your temperature taken, you might feel better. you want to feel better?" he asks. she nods her head slowly. "well then let mommy take your temperature."

harry lifts her up off his lap and sets her down on the bed. i sit right beside her and take her temperature. 101 degree fever. "101, i'll go and get her medicine," i tell harry. "ok," he replies.

harry's pov

i pick darcy back up and set her on my lap. "i'm sorry you have a fever. me and mommy will try our best to make you feel better. i promise," i tell her, brushing her curls out of her eyes. she smiles at me. "i love you," i tell her smiling back. she smiles even harder. her smiling makes me happy. it's such a great feeling being the reason someone smiles. especially your own child. y/n walks back into the room with medicine and a sippy cup with juice. "you ready?" she asks. she shakes her head no, earning a small laugh from y/n and i. "you'll feel better i promise," i tell her rubbing my thumb up and down her chubby arm, comforting her. she takes her binky out her mouth and sets it on my chest, moving off me to her mother.

she sits up on the bed, ready to take the medicine. something i love about her is she's always ready to do something. always wants to get it done. just one of many, many reasons why i love her. "okay, ready love," she asks. darcy nods. she opens her mouth ready to take the medicine. her mother gets the medicine ready in a little cup the medicine comes with, and tilts darcy's head up with the cup to her lips, tilting the medicine into her mouth. she swallows it with a nasty face and makes grabby hands for the sippy cup. y/n giggles and hands the sippy cup to darcy. "look you did it!! you'll feel better soon i promise," she says brushing her curls behind her ears. she nods and looks behind her at me. i turn all my attention to her and give her a funny face.

she giggles again and turns her whole body to me and crawls her way to me. i lift my arms up for her to have room to crawl on my lap again. she takes her binky and puts it back in her mouth, leaning her head on my chest. i wrap my arms around her small back, "aww baby, you want some cuddles?" she nods slowly. "you guys are just so cute, i don't know what i would do without my two favorite people," y/n says getting under the covers. i look over at her with darcy already looking that way, "and i don't know what i would do without my favorite girls. the only girls i'll ever love, besides my fans of course." "i love you so much harry," y/n says leaning over to me. "i love you too y/n."

we share a passionate kiss and then look down to see darcy fast asleep. "and we love you so much too darce. more than you'll ever know," i say to darcy and kiss her forehead. y/n repeats my action and kisses her forehead, "i love you sweet girl."

i'm back!! i'm going to be updating once a week (every monday) to have less pressure on me and so i can keep up with my mental health. i hope everyone's doing okay ❤️