𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗥𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀

Y/n's Pov

It's Christmas morning and Harry and I got woke up by our four year old daughter, Darcy.

"Get up! Get up! Get up!" She screamed in excitement, jumping up and down on our bed causing us to wake up.

"Come on! Let's go open presentsss, I wanna see what Santa brought me!"

"Come here you little munchkin," Harry says grabbing ahold of her and bringing her down in bed, between us.

"Come onnnn," she sasses.

She gets it from me.

"You are so impatient," I say.

"Duh," she replies.

"What if Santa didn't bring you anything," Harry asks.

"I've been good all year," she says.

"I don't think you have," Harry teases, "you've been pretty naughty."

"Nuh-uh!"

"Oh really? Then let's go see!"

"Okayyy!!!!"

She jumps up and runs out of the room to run downstairs while Harry and I take a minute to wake up.

"Merry Christmas," he whispers, giving me a kiss.

"Merry Christmas."

"We should get up or she'll rip open every single present," Harry says with a snicker.

He's not lying, she would definitely open everything.

We get up from bed and walk downstairs to see Darcy in heaven. She's gawking at all the presents under the tree.

"Ahhhh!" She screams, causing Harry and I to laugh.

"Go on sweet girl, open up your presents," Harry says ushering her.

She wastes no time and runs to the tree, grabbing a random present and opens it.

Harry and I walk over to couch and admire our baby girl being happy, making us smile.

•••

After Darcy's done, Harry and I exchanged gifts and we were so happy with what we got each other.

"So I have a gift for all three of us," Harry says getting super excited, a big smile plastered on his face.

"Ohhhkay," I say being suspicious.

"What is it? What is it?!" Darcy says super excitedly, jumping up and down.

"Let me go get them," he replies, going upstairs to get the presents.

"Come on baby, come sit up here," I say to Darcy, patting the spot beside me.

She's quick to jump up onto the couch and cuddle up next to me, laying her head on my shoulder.

Harry comes back down holding something behind his back so we don't see.

"I didn't have time to wrap them but I hope you guys love them," he says giving us each a small box.

I help Darcy open hers first and once the top is off, my jaw drops. Darcy let's out a loud gasp at what she's looking at.

A diamond ring.

"It's so pretty," she whispers, admiring the beautiful ring.

"Look at yours, Y/n."

I open mine and once the top is off, tears well up in my eyes. Another diamond ring.

He got us matching rings.

"Harry, there beautiful. Thank you so much," I say looking at him.

"Thank you, daddy. You're the best!!" Darcy says.

"I got me one too. You guys have the oval shape diamond and I have diamonds all around the band," he explains. He shows us his ring and it's no less than gorgeous.

"Awh Harry, you're the best person ever," I say with tears still streaming down my face.

"WHAT ABOUT ME?!?"

"You too, of course. We love you so much," Harry says, tickling her sides making her laugh and flail her arms and legs everywhere.

I put my ring on my left middle finger, right beside my wedding ring while Harry put Darcy's on and his so we're all matching. Awh.

"I also have a gift for the both of you," I say with a smile.

"Okay," Darcy says, speaking for the both of them.

I get up and walk to the Christmas tree and get the very last gift that I hid.

"It's for the both of you but made for Darcy," I say handing them the gift bag.

"Okay," Harry replies.

Darcy starts to open it and I say, "Harry read it out loud when she's done."

He nods as he focuses on Darcy tearing the wrapping paper out of the bag, pulling out a white shirt.

Harry looks at the shirt and reads, "I love my big sister...."

He grabs the whole thing, holding it up to show its a baby onesie, reading out loud again, "I love my big sister."

He looks up at me, "a-are you serious? You're not lying are you?"

"No," I say with a smile and tears welling in my eyes.

He drops the onesie and jumps towards me, grabbing me and pulling me into a hug. He buries his head into my neck, softly crying.

He had this same reaction when I told him I was pregnant with Darcy. He's always wanted many kids and so he was beyond the moon with Darcy. He loves her more than anything and treats her like a princess. I just know he'll treat this baby with the same love and respect.

He pulls his head away, "please tell me this is real."

"It's real, I promise. You're going to be a dad again, baby. I love you."

"I love you too, so much. Thank you for giving me the best gifts I could ever ask for."

"You don't have to thank me for anything."

"What's going on?"

"Darce, you're going to have a little sister or brother," Harry says pulling away from me and picking Darcy up.

"Where?"

"Their in mommy's stomach," he explains.

"How?"

She's so curious, I love it.

"They grow in there and then when they want, they come out. You were once in there," Harry points to my stomach.

"Oh my baby," he whispers again, with glossy eyes.

I pull them into a hug, "Merry Christmas you guys," I whisper, with my own tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Best! Christmas! Ever!!" Darcy screams with a big smile.

"Are you excited to be a big sister," I ask.

"Yeahhh!!"

"You'll be the best one too."

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate !!

Happy holidays to everyone and I hope you have a good holiday to whatever you celebrate :) <3

I hope you all are doing amazing, drink something and eat something. I love you. 🤍

Vote and comment :)

-gabs