𝗩𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝘁

y/n's pov

i walked through the door of my boyfriend, harry and i's shared apartment. i just got off work, and was ready to cuddle with harry. his cuddles are always amazing, i always looked forward to it.

i locked the door behind me looking around to see the apartment empty.

"hello?" i called.

i didn't get an answer so i walked towards the bedroom to see harry laying under the covers asleep. i slowly walked over to his side of the bed brushing the curls in his eyes aside, kissing his forehead.

i put my bag down in the corner of the room and grabbed some joggers and a lose crop top to sleep in.

i walked to the bathroom to take a shower to get all the germs off me that i collected from work.

i got out the shower and put my pajamas on, washed my face and brushed my teeth.

i walked back into the bedroom to see harry in the same position as before, looking absolutely adorable as always.

no matter how long i stared at him, he only got more beautiful and handsome.

i climbed into bed after i plugged my phone into the charger, cuddling up to harry. i snuck my arm around his waist and layed my head on his chest. he started to shuffle around slowly opening his eyes, as green as ever. one of the many things i love about him.

"oh i'm sorry, i didn't mean to wake you," i said looking into his eyes.

he only smiled. why didn't he talk? he always replies to me.

"why aren't you talking?"

he continued to not speak. i started to think why he wasn't responding but then it hit me.

he's on vocal rest.

"oh i completely forgot you had to go on vocal rest! that explains it," i said with a small laugh, a small smile playing on his lips.

he opened his arms for me to cuddle into. i gladly accepted snuggling my head into the crook of his neck. i placed a small 'goodnight' kiss on his neck, something he always loved.

"goodnight haz."

he tightened his grip around my waist to signal him saying goodnight back to me.

i could never get tired of his cuddles.

•••••
hi, i'm starting a new imagines books, as you can tell 😂

i hope you will enjoy this book just as much as i enjoyed writing it!

remember to vote and comment

-gabs