𝗣𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘀

A few of you have requested a part 2 to 'make out' and that sadly won't happen because I don't write smut (if you couldn't tell), I'm very sorry :(

Pimples are normal !

Harry era: frat boy

Y/n's Pov

I just started dating Harry Styles. Yes, Harry from One Direction. Before anyone says anything, I'm not using him for fame or his money. I have my own job as a model and my own money, I don't need anyone else's. I've been accused of using him; I would never do that to anyone.

We've been together for five months now, the fans have known for a month. We made the agreement to go public after weeks of discussion and we finally did it. It feels good to finally show him off and get to go out in public and not worry about fans or paparazzi. It's freeing.

Currently we're at Harry's house just hanging out. We've been listening to music all night, watching movies, eating and messing around with each other, playing pranks. Right now we're in the bathroom doing skin care.

"You should let me pop your pimples," I say looking at him while sitting on the bathroom counter while he stands next to me, facing the mirror.

"That's nasty though," he replies, looking at me like I'm gross.

"It's satisfying," I defend with a giggle.

"Why should I let you," he teases.

"Because you love me," I reply back with a smile.

"That I do," he says.

"Please," I beg, giving him pouty eyes with a cute pout on my lips.

"Fine," he gives in.

"Yay! Thank youuu," I say, getting excited clapping my hands.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," he says unimpressed.

"Come here," I say, opening my legs for him.

He walks in between my legs and I wrap mine around his waist. He rests his hands on my thighs as I grab his face to make him look at me. He smiles at me, keeping eye contact.

"You're so beautiful," he says to me.

"As you are too," I reply back, smiling.

"Thanks baby," he whispers, leaning into me, giving me a sweet kiss on the lips.

"Let's get to work," I say when I pull back, giggling.

I position his face to where I need it to be and start popping his pimples.

"Are you satisfied enough," his accent deep.

"No," I reply, moving to a different spot on his face. Specifically his nose; a sensitive area.

I see a pimple in the crease of his nose (I hope that makes sense 😂) and instantly go for it.

"OUCH! GET AWAY, THAT HURT," he screams in pain, backing away from me, holding his nose. I burst out laughing.

I laugh hard to where I can barely breath while Harry seems like he's in the worst pain of his life.

"It's not funny, that hurt," he says, "I'm probably bleeding," he complains.

He makes his way back over to the mirror and looks at his nose to see if it's bleeding; which it's not.

"I-I'm sorry for laughing," I say still laughing, "that was just really funny," I continue laughing.

He gives me the side eye, wanting to kill me, "don't ever come near me again."

I continue laughing my ass off as he gives me a glare, "you can't really be upset with me."

"That hurt really bad," he says, sounding serious. I stop laughing, "well I'm sorry. It won't happen again. I won't go near your nose ever again."

"Ha! You're not going near my face ever again," he says, matter-of-factly.

"You can't be serious. What if I wanna kiss you? I can't?"

"Well...," he says apprehensively, "I guess I could make some exceptions."

"Then come over here, I wanna give you a kiss," I wave him over.

He slowly walks over to me and stands in between my legs once again. His arms snake around my waist pulling me closer to him, my arms wrap around his neck. I pull him into me, pressing his lips against mine. He moans into kiss, pressing his lips harder against mine, making me moan.

We make out for the next five minutes before I pull apart from him to catch my breath. I look at him and smirk, raising my hands to pop another pimple on his nose.

Before I get close enough, a high pitched scream emits from his mouth. He backs away from me and runs into the bedroom.

I laugh harder than I have before, his scream was loud and it was really funny. I chase him into the room and see him hiding under the covers. I jump onto the bed next to him, shaking him as he continues to scream like a little girl.

"GET AWAY FROM ME, YOU DEVIL!!!"

I laugh just as hard, "I LOVE YOUUU!!"

The rest of the night was filled with laughter and memories. This will be a night I'll never forget.

I want this 🥺

I hope you like this one !!

Requests are open, just message me.

Drink some water and eat something, you deserve it.

Vote and comment :)

-gabs