𝗚𝗼𝗻𝗲

harry's pov

i wake up in the middle of the night to crying. i get up and make my way to my two week old's nursery. i softly open the door so i don't startle darcy. "hey baby girl," i say lowly as i'm walking towards her crib.

she comes into my view and my heart breaks at her tears streaming down her face.

"aw, my love, what's wrong," i softly say as i pick her up and cradle her tiny body. i rock her softly to try and sooth her back to sleep but she's not calming down. "are you hungry," i say after. she continues to cry and it gets worse slowly. yep, she's definitely hungry.

"alright, let's get you a bottle," i say as we make our way out of her nursery and down towards the kitchen so i can make her a bottle. i struggle a bit making the bottle because it's not the easiest making one while holding a baby.

darcy's cries are getting worse as i finally get it, "okay, okay, here you go," i say as i give her the bottle. once she realizes she has a bottle she starts eating.

i rock her back and forth while feeding her, thinking of how her mother would be the happiest in the world right now feeding her. she would be over the moon. i can't help but get emotional thinking of her.

my wife, y/n, passed away giving birth to darcy. i miss her more than anything and wish she could be here right now. she was so excited to be a mother and before she gave birth, she told me how she was already in love with her. she would've loved darcy more than anything in the whole world and adore her forever. i have no doubt she would've been the best mother.

i didn't realize tears were running down my cheeks until they hit my chin and dropped onto darcy's onesie. i raise my arm that's supporting darcy's head and wipe away my tears. i sniffle and look down at my precious daughter eating. i take the bottle out of her mouth and wipe away the milk that's smeared across her lips and chin with my finger.

i grab one of the burp rags i have in the kitchen and throw it over my left shoulder. i move her position and hold her up on my shoulder so i could burp her.

as i start to burp her, i give her head a kiss as i say, "i love you so much. more than you'll ever know."

she makes a little noise like she was responding to me, making me smile. i snuggle my head into her tiny head and shoulder, cuddling into her.

she finally burps, "there it is." i give her ear a little kiss before switching her position back to before and giving her the rest of her bottle.

i slowly rock her back and forth as she slowly closes her eyes, falling asleep while finishing the last bit of her bottle.

i take the bottle and set it in the sink and then wipe the little bits of milk off her chin and lips. i make our way back upstairs to her nursery and slowly walk her to her crib. i rock her for a little bit just to make sure she's asleep.

once i know she's asleep i give her forehead a kiss, "good night my angel. i love you so much," i whisper.

i lay her back in her crib and make my way to her bedroom door and softly close the door. i stand outside the door for a few seconds looking up at the ceiling, "and i love you too."

i walk back into my bedroom and get back into bed, looking up at the ceiling once again thinking about y/n.

i've never felt a love for someone like i have for y/n, aside from darcy. she was an amazing women and would do anything for anyone. she made me feel something i've never felt for anyone else. words can't explain how in love i was with her. i don't think i'll ever find someone else like her.

but at the end of the day, she's in a much better place and it was her time to go. i'm really sad that she's not here but she's here with us in spirit. she'll always be watching over darcy and i and that comforts me.

i know it's sad and i'm sorry :((

thank you for 8k reads!! i love you all ❤️

i'm going to start updating atleast twice a week from now on!! it's summer and i don't have anything to do better so i'm going to be updating twice a week, whenever i feel like it

follow my instagram if you want @/tpwkk.harrystyles & @/gigisangel_

remember to vote and comment.

-gabs