𝗛𝗶𝗰𝗰𝘂𝗽𝘀 𝗣𝘁 𝟯

This is super cute so try not to die of cuteness

"The baby looks like it's in a good position so you'll most likely be a mother in the next push."

Thank. Fucking. Jesus.

Without thinking, I push once more in hopes I have enough strength and energy to push hard enough.

"Come on babe, you got it," Harry says.

"Harry, would you like to see your child be born," Dr. Brown asks.

"Yes," he replies.

Harry moves down a little, still holding my hand, to look at his baby being born.

Harry's Pov

As I'm looking at my boy being born, tears well up in my eyes and escape onto my cheeks. Loud cries are heard around the room from my baby.

"He's here," I whisper, wiping away my tears for more to fall from my eyes.

Dr. Brown lays him on Y/n's chest as he cries and cries. I move back up to Y/n and our son and look at him. He's crying his little heart out and I can't help but cry for him. I know all babies cry when their born but it still makes me cry but also because I'm now a father. I'll forever be a father now and it's surreal to think he's mine.

I look at Y/n who's also crying while looking down at her chest, wrapping her arms around his tiny body, not caring she's getting messy with blood.

The nurses are busy wiping him off and getting ready to cut his umbilical cord, "would you like to cut it?"

"Uh, yeah," I reply, once again wiping away my tears.

The nurse hands me the scissors and walks me through it and I cut his umbilical cord.

"My baby," I whisper looking at him as I gently stroke his cheek with my pointer finger.

I look at Y/n to see her already looking at me.

"I told you the pain would be worth it. Look how precious he is," I whisper.

I feel like if I talk too loud, it'll hurt his little ears.

"It's so worth it," she whispers back.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too Harry."

I lean down even more to kiss her lips as she kisses me back.

A nurse picks up the baby from Y/n's chest explaining how she's going to weigh and measure him.

"I'm going to go over there with them if you don't mind," I say, looking behind me at the nurse and my son.

"I don't mind, he's yours too after all," she replies.

"I love you," I can't stop telling her.

"I love you too, now go," she replies with a small smile and snicker.

"Okay," I snicker.

I turn around and walk towards the two of them, admiring my baby. He's still crying his little heart out making my heart swell.

I grab his tiny hand, rubbing soft circles on the top of it, in hopes it'll calm him, to which it does.

"Hey, little guy. It's okay," I soothe.

"He doesn't like to be moved, that's for sure," the nurse snickers.

"He's definitely going to be stubborn, just like me," I reply back.

"Oh boy. My son's stubborn and he's a handful, good luck."

"Thanks," I laugh.

"He's 17 inches long," she says, "now we'll weigh him and we'll be done for right now."

"Okay."

She picks him up and carries him to the weigh and lays him down and weighs him.

"He's 5 pounds, 6 ounces."

"Is that healthy?"

"It's not ideal but it's not the worst. Since he was born early, he's not the ideal weight but it's good for how little he is. If he wasn't born, he'd still be healthy, so overall he's healthy."

"Okay."

"Would you like to wrap him in the blanket?"

"I don't know how too."

"I'll walk you through it."

"Okay."

She hands me the blanket and walks me through it and I swaddled him. It actually wasn't that hard. I then put the little hat over his head.

"You can hold him now if you want," she suggests.

Without saying anything, I'm very careful as I softly pick him up and cradle him against me, softly rocking him back and forth.

"I love you so much already," I whisper to him.

I lean down and kiss his forehead softly.

Y/n's Pov

Seeing Harry with our baby warmed my heart. You could see the love he has for the tiny human in his eyes as he looked and admired him. He was going to be such an amazing father, I just know it.

As I'm getting stitches, Harry walks over with the baby with a big smile on his face.

"Wanna hold him," he asks.

I smile, "of course."

He giggles and softly lays him on my chest as I wrap my arms around him.

•••

We're back in the recovery room now and Harry is sitting next to me on the hospital bed.

"Just look at him," I say with a smile, looking down at him, "he's got so much hair."

"He looks like me, except with a full head of hair," Harry says.

"He sure does. He's very cute," I reply looking up at him.

He whispers giving me a kiss, "you're cute too."

"I don't feel like it but thanks."

"Hey, don't say that!"

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

I look back down at our baby as he makes a little noise, "you need a name."

"I was thinking of some names and I have a suggestion," Harry speaks up.

I look back up at him and say, "and what would it be?"

"Ashton."

Ashton.

"Aww, that's cute," I say with a smile, "I love it."

"Thank you."

"How about Ashton Edward?"

The look on his face was priceless. He looks happy.

"I love it."

"Me too. Our little Ashton Edward."

I lean down to Ashton and give him an Eskimo kiss and say, "we love you so much Ashton Edward Styles."

So what do you think of the name ? I think it's super cute, definitely something I'd name my kid.

I loved writing this 3-part series, my baby fever is up once again.

Vote and comment :)

-gabs