𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲

Harry's Pov

My alarm goes off and I'm quick to turn it off. I hate the sound with a passion and I always turn it off as soon as possible. Which sometimes might be a bad idea because then I'll go back to sleep, it's happened multiple times. I've missed many school days, appointments, and meetings because of it.

I turn over on my side to come face to face with my lovely girlfriend, Y/n. We've been together for six, almost seven years. Every homecoming dance since freshman year in high school, junior and senior prom, graduation, x-factor, she's been there with me through it all.

I love her. That's it.

I love her more than anything in this world, aside from my family and fans. She's taught me how to love and taught me a lot of self respect and she helped me learn how to express my feelings.

Because of her, I don't struggle to share my feelings with people and I'm so grateful. She's so easy to talk too. She has this thing that makes her so wonderful. She's understanding, she will give you all of her attention, she will listen for hours on end. She'll try her absolute best to help you through anything you're struggling with, even if she has no clue what it feels like. She's home.

"Y/n/n, wake up," I softly say, gently shaking her.

"Hm," she whines. She hates getting woken up, especially early in the morning.

"You need to get up," I whisper.

"No," her voice raspy.

"I have something I need to show you."

"Why can't you show me later? It's what? 4am?!" She snaps, which sounded funny to me. She's so tired.

I snicker, "it's 5:03am to be exact, my love."

"Exactly. Go back to sleep."

"No, you need to get up. Pretty please?"

"Ugh, Harry!"

"I won't stop until you get up."

"I know, I hate you."

"I love you too."

She site up in the bed, her hair a wild mess. She looks over at me sending daggers. Yeah, she really hates being woken up for an unknown reason.

"I promise you'll love it," I say.

"If it's not good, I'll be so mad," she replies.

"I promise you, it'll be worth it."

"Well where are we going? I need to know what I should wear."

"I can't tell you where we're going but you can wear that, maybe bring a hoodie just in case."

"Alright," she says with a yawn.

We get up and walk to our shared closet and grab some hoodies. I grab a plain black one and Y/n steals my grey one that says damn. She would definitely pick that one.

We walk out of our room and walk to the front door. We put on our shoes and walk out of the house and into my Range Rover. I start the car and we start our journey to where I plan to watch the sunrise and propose to her.

I'm ready for the big step with her and only her. I could never imagine being married to someone else other than Y/n. I want to start a life with her forever, to have a family with her. I've dreamed of raising kids with her. She'd be the most amazing mother.

"How long is it going to take to get to where you're taking me?"

"About 20 minutes, you can go back to sleep if you want," I suggest.