𝗣𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗡𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘀

Harry's Pov

I sat in the bedroom painting my nails light pink and baby blue. As I was focusing on my middle finger with the baby blue, the door softly opens as I hear light footsteps.

I look up to see my six year old son, "hey babe," I say smiling at him.

"Hi. Why are you painting your nails? That's for girls," he says sitting down looking at my nails.

"That's not true, boys can paint their nails too," I reply.

"How?"

"It's how boys can express themselves, you know," I explain.

"So ...you're expressing yourself right now," he asks, his big green eyes looking into mine holding curiosity.

"Yep," I reply, popping the 'p'.

"Can I have mine painted," he asks softly.

"Of course buddy," I reply, finishing the last nail, "let my nails finish drying okay?"

"Okay."

We wait a few minutes for my nails to finish drying, "what color do you want?"

"Pink!"

"Alrighty, let's get started."

He hands me his left hand as I start with his pinky and work my way towards his thumb.

"It's so pretty," he whispers, admiring his new pink nails.

"You like them," I ask.

"I love them!"

"I'm happy you do."

I quickly paint his other hand and we let them dry. He admires his nails, telling me how much he loves them, "I love them so much, thank you thank you thank you!"

"You're welcome love," I reply with a snicker, "how about we go show mom?"

"Yes!"

We get up from the floor and walk downstairs to the kitchen to see Y/n cooking dinner.

"MOMMY!! LOOK AT MY NAILS!!" He screams excitedly, lifting his hands to show his mother.

She turns her attention to our son, looking at his nails, "oh my, they look so good baby," she says with a big smile on her face.

"I know!! Daddy did them for me! He said this is how boys express themselves," he explains.

She looks up at me with a smile, "it is how they express themselves, he's right."

"Do you like them," she asks looking back him.

"I love them!"

Y/n brings his hands up to her mouth, kissing them then kissing his forehead, "I'm happy you do."

"I love you guys so much," he says, looking between the two of us.

"And we love you so much too," I reply, walking closer to my small but beautiful family.

He brings us into a family hug, Y/n and I crouching down to his level, kissing his cheeks.

Again, I don't know how to end this one but I hope you liked it!

I'm finally back home from vacation and hopefully I'll be updating more often. Schools starting soon and this year I'm going to try my hardest to get good grades and all that. I usually don't do the best in school but this year I'm determined so I probably won't be posting as much but I'll be updating as much as I can.

Remember to vote and comment

-gabs