𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸

Long hair Harry for everyone who loves that era (me!)

Y/n's pov

Delilah, my daughter and I were at the park for the day. It was a very nice day so we decided to go out.

"Go play babe," I say to her patting her back.

"Okay," she replies, running off towards the jungle gym.

I was smiling at my daughter having fun, playing around with the other little kids on the playground. She's been around this little boy mostly. He's got dark brown curls with dimples. I can't really see his other features but Delilah seems to like him a lot.

All of a sudden I see a tall figure come over towards me.

"This seat taken?"

I look over at him and smile, "no, go ahead."

He gladly sits next to me with a smile.

He has dark brown long curls, dimples, he's tall, I'd say around 6 foot. I seen his nails are painted black. Wow. He's very beautiful. Especially his long hair. I bet he can make any girl fall to their knees.

"I think my son likes your daughter," he says, his English accent very prominent.

"Oh yeah," I snicker, getting shy, "that's your son?"

"Yeah, he is."

"He's beautiful," I say.

"Thank you so much, you're daughter is too."

"Thank you."

"What's your name," he asks turning his attention to me.

"Uh, Y/n, you?"

"Beautiful name for a beautiful woman, I'm Harry," he replies, making me blush at the compliment.

"Thank you," I reply smiling.

"What's your daughters name?"

"Delilah, yours?"

"Riley, I mainly call him Riles though."

"I like that," I say.

"Thanks."

We continue to talk for awhile until a certain topic comes up. It's not my favorite but I always get through it when I talk about it.

"You married," he asks.

"Uh, no. I'm single," I reply.

"Oh, I'm sorry if I came off rude, I didn't mean too," he's quick to apologize.

"No no, you're okay. You didn't know."

"I'm sorry anyway."

"Really, it's fine."

Curiosity gets the best of me, "you married," i whisper.

"Nope. I've been a single parent since the day Riley was born," he answers.

"I'm sorry," it's now my turn to be sorry.

"It's fine. I've learnt to deal with it and learn how to not let it bother me so much," he explains.

"Sounds like what I need," I whisper, hoping he didn't hear me.

"I heard that. If you want to talk I'm always here, no pressure though. You don't have to but the offer is always there."

He's so sweet, it makes me feel all warm inside.

Before I could respond, little screams are heard and I see Delilah running towards Harry and I with a big smile on her lips.

"I won!" She screams looking behind her. I'm quick to notice it's Riley. He's more beautiful up close.

"I let you win, that's why," he replies back, coming into Harry and I's view completely.

"Sureeee," she sasses with a eye roll, "hi mommy!"

"Hi baby, is this a new friend," I ask, hinting towards Riley.

"Yeah, he's super nice," she replies.

"Hi," he says looking at me.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you," I say back at him.

"I'm surprised you're not nervous," Harry says beside me to his son.

"I'm never nervous," he says to his father.

"Oh okay, I'm sorry," Harry says putting his hands up in defense.

"I'm just joking, I do get nervous," he says leaning into his fathers stomach in a hug.

"That's normal," Harry replies hugging him back. Their relationship is so cute.

"I just came to check up like you said," Delilah says, pulling my attention back to her.

"Okay, thank you for listening to me, are you okay," I ask, picking her up and sitting her on my lap.

"Yeah I'm okay," she says, "can I go back to playing?"

"Of course," I say kissing her cheek and letting her go back to playing with Riley.

"She's so cute," Harry says.

"Thank you so much, Riley is too," I reply.

"Thank you."

Again I didn't know how to end this one

I wanted to get this up before school starts, which is tomorrow 🤮 again, I'm gonna try and update as much as possible

I hope you like this one!

Vote and comment

-gabs