𝗡𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘆 (𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀)

y/n's pov

i'm now seven months pregnant and it's the last day of school. harry graduates in a few weeks and i have one more year left. i've decided that my senior year i'll be going online so i can be home with the baby. i turned 17 not long ago, and harry had turned 18 in february.

the baby is due in july, which is a less than two months away. harry and i are actually getting really excited. harry didn't want to know the gender so we're waiting to find out when the baby's here.

the day i told harry the news, we dropped jace off back at his house and made our way to mine. my parents definitely didn't like the idea of me being pregnant at 16. they were very disappointed in me for letting this happen. harry had told them he wanted to be in the baby's life and they liked that idea. but that didn't stop my dad from kicking him out. they eventually warmed up to the whole situation and let harry come over more. they won't let him stay the night anymore which is understandable but they'll let him stay over for the day.

his parents on the other hand, were also very disappointed in him. they also eventually warmed up to me being pregnant. anne is really excited to be a grandma. they still love me like they did before so that's amazing. i couldn't be more thankful for them and their support.

almost all of my friends stopped being friends with me which is sad but understandable. i still have my two best friends ali and jess and they support me. they didn't leave and i'm super thankful for that.

today harry's coming over and we're going to start working on the nursery. we had picked a gender neutral theme which involves greys and whites. we have almost everything that we need  except the rocking chair we ordered. it's coming in in a few days so that's great.

i'm sitting in the kitchen talking with my parents eating some fruit. "harry's coming over in a few minutes to start on the nursery," i say. "okay," my mom says. "did you finish painting the walls dad, because we can't really do anything until it's done," i say popping a grape into my mouth. "yes it's finished. it should be dry by now," he replies. "it's crazy you're already getting the nursery ready, my baby won't be a baby anymore in a few months," my mom replies coming to sit across from me at the table. "i'm still your baby, i'll just have a baby of my own," i say in a joking tone.

we hear a knock at the door and the door opens revealing harry. he closes the door and makes his way towards us. "good morning," he says as he gives me a kiss on the cheek and sits down next to me. "good morning," my parents say back. "how is everyone," he continues to ask. "good, we're just talking," my mom replies. "about me having a baby in a few months. i'm getting excited," i say. "me too," he replies smiling. he still has that same smile and i love it. "so what are we doing today," he asks. "i'm wanting to start on the nursery since we have almost everything, dad got finished painting it yesterday," i reply eating another grape. i grab a few and give them to harry. he thanks me and pops one into his mouth. "sounds good to me."

we continue talking for awhile while i eat. once i'm done i get up and put my bowl into the sink and walk back to the table. "we should probably get started on the nursery now," i say putting my hair into a high ponytail. "yes you should, if you need us just call for us," my dad replies. "will do."

harry and i make our way up to the extra bedroom that's now our nursery. everything we bought is still packed in boxes that we put in here. "it's starting to set in more now that i'm seeing everything here," harry says. "i know. i'd be lying if i said i wasn't scared," i reply looking at him. "i am too but we'll get through it together, i promise i'll be there every step of the way," he says bringing me into his arms. i wrap my arms around his waist, cuddling my face into his neck. a tear rolls down my face because my hormones are all over the place and it's scary being 17 and pregnant. harry rubs my back comfortingly knowing that helps me.

i look up at him, wiping away my tears as i give him a kiss on the lips. "i love you," i say after breaking away. "i love you too. and i love my little peanut," he says as he leans down to kiss my stomach, his hands instantly warming me up. a bright smile breaks out onto my face as my hand goes to his hair, running my fingers through his soft curls. "i love you so much already and i bet your mommy does too," he says to my little bump. another smile comes upon my face as tears come to my eyes once again, damn pregnancy hormones, "i do love you so much already."

harry comes back up to my face, wiping my tears away. "i love you guys so much," i say. "we love you so much too." we share another kiss. i break away and say, "we should get started." he smiles, "yes."

•••

"so what's staying in here and what needs to go somewhere else," harry asks. "uhm, the bassinet needs to go in my room because baby will be with me so i'll take that, and the bottles needs to go downstairs in the kitchen," i say, "if anything else needs to go somewhere else i'll take care of that." "alrighty, i'll get started on the crib," he replies. i pick up the box with the bassinet and bring that into my room to set up later. i make my way back to the nursery to see harry getting all the parts out of the box. "i'll try my best to help," i say sitting down next to him. "don't stress it, i think i'll be able to handle setting up the crib myself. i don't want you doing this," he says looking at me. i smile at him sweetly, "okay, if you need my help i will." "i will love." i get up to get out of his way and get a box to start unpacking.

time skip

about an hour later, harry finished with the crib while i unpacked boxes containing clothes. i was sitting by the closet taking tags off the clothes putting them into a pile to wash. always wash baby clothes before you use them because their skin is sensitive when their first born.

harry had joined me on the floor helping me take tags off. "we should start thinking of baby names," he suggests. "we should," i reply. "there's this boy name i like, i've always wanted to name my kid it," i continue. "which is?" "malachi." "i like that," he says. "you do?" "yea." "it means messenger of god, and i think that's cool," i say. "we can use it if it's a boy, i like it a lot actually," he replies looking at me. "we can?" my eyes light up. ever since i was little i've loved that name and always wanted to use it when i have a boy. "yes," harry replies with a small toothy smile. "thank you so much, i love you," i say leaning over to hug him. "i love you too and you're welcome," he says hugging me back. "since i picked the boy name, you can pick the girl name," i say going back to my original spot. "uhm, i haven't really thought about it," he replies. "but i kinda like the name darcy." i think about it for a few seconds, "that's cute." "it is." "we could use it. i can see calling our daughter darcy." harry looks up at me smiling, "i like that." "what?" "saying our." i smile, "it's nobody else's."

a few hours pass and we successfully got everything out of the boxes and scattered around the room. i just put all the baby clothes in the wash and got harry and i a bottle of water and made my way back upstairs. i hand harry his water bottle and he thanks me. "what should we start on next," harry asks. "uhm, i'll get the hangers and put them on the racks in the closet, maybe you could start building the shelves," i suggest. "sounds good to me," he replies. he gets up and gets the shelf and starts working on that while i get the hangers to put on the racks for the clothes.

•••
part 2!! i wanted to write more but y'all probably don't wanna read it so i ended it here. my baby fever is rising even more each day 😭

i hope you guys liked this one!

remember to vote and comment.

-gabs