𝗦𝗶𝗰𝗸

Requested by @tpwkzoey

Y/n's Pov

I woke up in the middle of the night to coughing. I blink my eyes open and look over to my right to see Harry sitting up in bed, coughing into his fist. They sounded very painful.

"Hey, you good," I ask, my voice scratchy.

"Did I wake you," he asks, coughing afterwards.

"Yeah but it's fine, are you okay?" I ask, scooting closer to his body, rubbing circles on his back.

"I think I got a bug," he replies.

"Do you want me to get you some medicine?"

"I'd appreciate that."

"Alright, I'll be right back."

I go downstairs and get some medicine and water for him. I walk back upstairs to our room and hand him the medicine and water for him to take. He quickly takes the medicine, washing it down with the water.

"Thank you, I appreciate it," he whispers looking at me.

"You're welcome, I hope you feel better," I say bringing him into my arms. He lays his head in the crook of my neck, wrapping his arms around my waist, "thanks."

I rub soft circles across his back to soothe him as he slowly falls back asleep, pressing soft kisses on his forehead and his hair.

"I love you," I whisper.

"I love you too," he whispers before falling asleep.

I stay up for awhile to make sure he doesn't wake up coughing in pain again. Before I fall asleep, I grab my phone and go to Instagram. I go to my camera and quickly snap a picture of Harry cuddling up to my chest and save it. I write 'my boys sick :(' and post it to my story.

I put my phone back on the night stand and wrap my arm back around Harry, kissing him once more before falling asleep.

And we're back to the short imagines 😂

Thank you @tpwkzoey for requesting !! I'm sorry it's short :( but I hope you like it.

Requests are open. Just message me for a request.

Follow me ? I'd appreciate it <3

Instagram: gigisangel_

Eat something and drink some water, you deserve it.

I'd like to point out, I'm watching The Simpsons rn 😂

-gabs