𝗛𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻

Y/n's Pov

Harry and I just got married and we're on our way to our honeymoon. We're going to Amalfi Coast, Italy. Beautiful, I know. It was Harry's doing. I've been wanting to go to Italy since I was very young and so he thought it would be fun to go there for our honeymoon. I love him so much, he's so thoughtful.

"I can't wait to get there," I say looking at Harry, as he sits across the little table between us, on the private jet.

"Me either, I can't wait to spend my days with you, exploring Italy."

"Thank you for choosing Italy, it means a lot to me."

"Anything for you, sunshine."

I blush at the nickname I've come to love over the years.

"I love you, lover boy."

"I love you too."

•••

We made it to Amalfi and when I tell you I fell in love all over again, I'm not lying. I've never been somewhere this beautiful. And I'm so thankful I get to be here with Harry.

"What do you think?" Harry asks as we walked onto the balcony of our honeymoon house, over looking the ocean.

"I love it so much. Thank you so fucking much for bringing me here." I reply.

"You don't have to thank me. Honestly, I don't care where we are, as long as I'm with you."

"Same. I don't care if we're in the richest city or the worst city, I'm just glad I'm there with you."

"I'm so happy we're married, we finally get to start our life together."

"I know, it's only the beginning."

"That it is," he says kissing the side of my head.

We walk back into the house and I plop myself on the soft California king size bed.

Harry walks in front of me making my head tilt back so I can look at him.

"You look so beautiful like that," he whispers looking down at my body.

"Only for you," I whisper back with a slight smirk.

"God."

"What," I ask, purposely arching my back a little.

"You're so lucky this is a house and not a hotel room," he growls.

"And why is that?"

"Because I'm gonna make you scream like you haven't before."

•••

Last night was ...wow.

I've never felt like that before. Harry had a way of making me feel amazing, and he succeeded very much last night.

I had woken up before him this morning so I woke him up by kissing all over his face and massaging his curls. He woke up with a smile on his lips.

"Good morning," his voice raspy.

"Good morning," I reply back with a smile, straddling his hips.

"You look so beautiful this morning," he says back, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"And you look so very handsome, as always."

"Don't make me blush."

"You already are," I tease, "c'mon, get up. We have lots to do today."

"And what do we have to do?"

"We have to explore, duh."

"Sassy much, are we?"

"Always."

We both got out of bed, after a make out session of course. We showered, got dressed, brushed our teeth and hair. We did our normal morning routine and left the house.

We walked along the streets of Amalfi Coast trying to find a place to eat breakfast.

Once we successfully found a restaurant, we went inside and a waitress led us to a booth in the back of the restaurant.

"Thank you so much," Harry replies as she left with our orders.

"How nice of you," I say.

"Always. Have to treat people with kindness," he replies.

I pull out my phone and go to my camera and quickly snap a picture of Harry (pretend it's a booth and fine line Harry).

"Babe, why did you do that?"

"Because I wanted too. I wanna get as many pictures with you as possible while on our honeymoon."

"I love you so much," he says with another smile.

"I love you too."

Have no clue how to end this one but it's fine. It's short but cute.

Sorry for robbing y'all with the smut 😪 I don't write smut ...sorry !!!

I hope you liked this one !

Remember to vote and comment.

-gabs