𝗞𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀

y/n's pov

i was stuck laying in bed because i was seven and a half months pregnant. harry, my husband insisted i stayed in bed for the time being. we were currently in the middle of moving and harry didn't want anything to stress me out. we love a man who cares so much about you.

i was leaned up against the headboard of the bed, scrolling through twitter. i came across a thread of comments that basically congratulated harry and i on our pregnancy and couldn't wait till he was here. yes, we're having a boy. honestly i didn't mind, i would have another harry running around. harry's so amazing, how could you not want a mini one?

i decided to send out a tweet thanking everyone for all the support and love. i loved harry's fans, they never sent hate to me and i was very grateful for that. i wasn't someone in the media so no one knew who i was. but they surprisingly loved me. atleast i hope so.

all of a sudden the door opens and in walks harry. "hey baby," he coos, "how are you two doing?" "we're doing just fine. he's moving a lot today," i reply putting my phone down and laying my hands on my stomach feeling the already so loved human. "ouh i wanna feel," he gets excited. something i've always loved about him is he gets so excited about everything. it's truly amazing watching him get so excited.

he lays in front of me, in between my legs (😏), resting his head on my very pregnant belly. i tangle my fingers in his curly mess of hair. i must add that he has some very soft and luscious hair.

"hey buddy," he softly says to the baby. "we love you so much already. we can't wait to meet you."

the baby kicks and harry notices.

"heyyyy, don't hurt your mommy," he pouts.

i laugh slightly. he looks up at me and says, "what? i don't want him hurting you." "baby, it doesn't hurt. it feels weird but it's not painful. i oddly like the feeling," i say, "what's going to hurt is giving birth." "i'm sorry for doing that to you in advance," he says with a laugh. "it's alright, it'll definitely be worth it." "that it will, my love."

he crawls up to my face and gives me a kiss on the lips, me kissing him back immediately.

"i love you haz."
"i love you more y/n/n. and i love you too still to be named baby!" he says kissing my stomach. in return the baby kicks once again.

harry continues to kiss my stomach over and over again. after about a minute of that happening, he stops and rests his head on my stomach. me, once again putting my fingers in his hair, a habit i picked up after the years of being with him.

"later we should start talking about names because he's gonna be here soon," harry says rubbing my stomach. i love how he does that so often. it calms me down, and it calms the baby down too when he's moving wildly.

"i think we should name him harry edward styles 2.0," i say with a laugh, harry following.
"that's a great name. i love it." "i love you, dummy." "i love you too." "no but we really should start thinking of names." "heyyy, i thought we chose harry," harry says dramatically. i laugh at his silliness. "i would love that but no." "awh, okay." he says with a sad tone, obviously joking.

a few minutes pass with silence filling the room, occasionally baby boy kicking, harry getting excited. i tap the top of his head to signal for him to look up at me. he looks up quickly, i tap my mouth signalling for him to give me a kiss. he smiles making his dimples show, moving up to my face kissing me passionately. he leans back and smiles again. i hum, and point to my left cheek, him kissing my cheek. again, i point to my right cheek, him kissing my cheek.

"i hope you know how much i love you," he says kissing my forehead. "i know, because i love you just as much." "no! i love you more!" "stop lying to yourself." "i'm definitely not." "can we just agree that we love each other the same?" "i'll let that pass," he smirks, "but we can agree that we love our little bean so much!" "yes."

"i can't wait to meet him," he says rubbing his hand on my stomach once again. "me too," i say laying my hand on his.

he moves his hand on top of mine, engulfing it. his hand is so warm, i love it. he always heats me up whenever i'm cold or whenever he touches me in general.

i'm so glad i get to spend the rest of my life with this amazing human and have a family with him.

•••••
i hope you liked this one!

remember to vote and comment.

-gabs