𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗚𝗼𝘁 𝗬𝗼𝘂

y/n's pov

"how do i look," i ask my best friend harry. "amazing as always," he smiles looking at my outfit. he always compliments me, i love it. he really boosts up my confidence.
"thank youuu," i reply dragging out the 'u'. "you're welcomeee," he copy's.

i walk to my vanity to do my makeup. i was never a big fan of makeup so i do it light. here's my outfit.

i forgot to tell you, harry and i are meeting up with my boyfriend at a party

i forgot to tell you, harry and i are meeting up with my boyfriend at a party. yes, party. i know, they normally go to shit when you're in a relationship but i trust him. his names alex and we've been together since our freshman year of high school. we're now in our senior of college. we're madly in love and i don't plan on leaving him ever.

"you ready? alex texted me he's on his way there," i say. "i've been ready. you take to long to get ready," he snickers. "oh shush it," i playfully hit his shoulder.

we get an uber because we both know we won't be able to drive when we leave.

-time skip-
we thank the uber and get out. we start to walk to the huge house in front of us.

"ready," harry asks looking at me.
"yep," i reply.

we walk into the house and we smell the smell of sweaty bodies mixed with alcohol. music was blasting threw our ears. we make our way to the bar because 1.) that's where alex told us to meet him and 2.) drinks obviously.

alex and harry were friends and i was so grateful for that. i'm glad alex was comfortable with me being really close with harry and vice versa.

"hey babe, you look really good tonight," alex tells me engulfing me into a hug. "thank you, you too."

"what's up harry," alex goes into a bro hug with him. "nothing much, what about you?" "same old same old. who's ready to party?" "me!" "me too!"

we get drinks and party. we went to the dance floor and danced for what felt like years.

"hey, i'm gonna go to the bathroom," i yell to alex. "i'll walk you there so no one tries anything on you," harry replies.

we walk through the crowd of drunk people and upstairs to the bathroom. harry waits outside the door for me. i finish up and open the door to see harry standing beside the door, leaning against the wall.