𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗱

Imagine Harry as frat Harry*

Y/n's Pov

It was a very hot day in July so my boyfriend, Harry and I were sitting outside to enjoy the weather while we had it.

I was sitting sideways on his lap with my arms draped around his shoulders. He had his arms draped around my waist, hugging me to him. I loved when we sat like this, it made me feel really close to him.

"You look so pretty today," he said looking at me in the eyes.

"I know, you've told me many times today," I reply.

"I just needed to say it again," he replies with a small smile, a cute small smile that is.

"You say that every time."

"I know."

"I love you," I whisper, looking into his green eyes.

"I love you too, princess," he replies back with a smile.

He leans in to kiss me, I'd be crazy not to kiss him back so I do. His lips are so soft and feel amazing against mine. I get butterflies every time we kiss, it sounds cliché I know, but it's the truth. I love the feeling.

All of a sudden I feel something, and I don't like it. I know what it is and I hate it even more.

I pull away from the kiss and look at Harry with weary eyes. Shit. I already feel so embarrassed. I'm sitting on his lap and I just started my period. Let's not forget to mention, HE'S WEARING WHITE SHORTS!!!!!

Damnit.

"Baby, what's wrong?"

"I'm sorry," I whisper, looking down at my legs, ashamed.

"Why are you sorry, what happened?"

He brings his hand up to my face, making me look at him. He has a soft look in his eyes which is comforting. But it still doesn't help me.

"Tell me please. Did I do something wrong?"

"No, you didn't," I'm quick to reassure him he did nothing wrong.

"Then what is it?" He asks softly, rubbing my back.

"I ...I just started my period," I whisper looking down again, not wanting to see his reaction.

He probably thinks I'm disgusting now.

"Okay and? I don't care, that's natural," he says.

I look up at him to see he really doesn't care I just started my period while sitting on his lap.

"I started my period while sitting on your lap, you're not mad?"

"Of course not babe, it's a natural thing you can't control. It's not gross."

"Are you sure."

"Yes," he answers immediately, staring into my eyes intensely.

"Okay."

"Let's get you cleaned up, okay? I'll run you a bath and go to the store and get everything you need."

"Okay."

Harry and I get up from our position and I look down at Harry's shorts to see a red stain.

"Hey, no. It's fine babe, I promise," he says grabbing my cheeks and kissing me.

"I'm still sorry."

"Don't say sorry again, I promise you, I don't care about these shorts."

•••

Harry ran me a warm bath and went to the store to get me pads, tampons, ibuprofen and salty snacks because I always crave salt (coming from personal experience). He even got me a stuffed bear. How sweet.

Right now we're in bed cuddling while watching a movie.

"I love you," he says into my hair, giving me a short and sweet kiss.

"I love you too. Thank you for not getting mad at me earlier," I reply, looking up at him.

"Any man who gets mad at a woman for starting their period is a dick, and I don't think I'm a dick," he replies with a snicker.

"You definitely aren't a dick."

Hello ! How are my bby's doing ? I hope you all are doing okay, I love youuu. 🤍

So I'm working on a Christmas imagine so you'll have an imagine on Christmas (if you celebrate).

Also I got more crystals if you remember me talking abt that. My cousin and I went to a crystal shop today and here's what I got.

•Rose Quartz sphere •Rhodonite (the black & red/pink) •Tourmaline Quartz (the black & white tower) •selenite stick

•Rose Quartz sphere
•Rhodonite (the black & red/pink)
•Tourmaline Quartz (the black & white tower)
•selenite stick

So yeah I got more crystals and I'm super happy with them !!

Anyway, I hope you all are doing okay, drink something and eat something.

I love you.

Vote and comment :)

-gabs