𝗥𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲

y/n's pov

i've been seeing a lot of pictures of harry and kendall (no hate towards her) out together. i'm not one to jump to conclusions so that's why i'm being mature about this whole situation. and because i know he wouldn't do that to me, but it's still nice to have some reassurance.

"hey babe, can we talk?" i ask harry walking into the kitchen where he was preparing dinner. i always insist to make meals but he doesn't let me, what a gentleman.

"yeah, is everything okay?"
"yeah, i just want to talk about something. for more reassurance."
"i'm all ears."
"i don't want to start an argument so that's why i'm being mature about this, so please don't be upset."

he had stopped doing what he was doing and walked to sit next to me at the island, giving me his full attention. i love how he always did that.

"alright."

he grabbed my hands that were laying on the counter.

"is there anything going on between you and kendall? i know you wouldn't do that but i just want to make sure. i've been seeing a lot of pictures of you guys out so i jus-"
"there's nothing going on. we're just friends. i promise."
"thank you."
"no thank you, for not freaking out and coming to talk to me about it."
"always. you know i'm not the type to assume things."

he leaned over and kissed me softly.

"really, thank you for coming and talking to me about it. don't ever be scared to talk to me about anything."

"i love you so much h."
"i love you so much more."

•••••
hi! i thought this was cute.

remember to vote and comment

-gabs