𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁

Requested by @TitanicLove713

I'm sorry, I promise :(

Chelsea's Pov

I'm driving down the street, thinking of all the late night drives Zayn and I shared driving down this exact street. I miss those drives.

Zayn was my husband. Key word; was. He passed away five years ago in a car crash. It was the worst pain I've ever felt. It happened so fast and he was taken away from me in a second. He was my everything. Not a day goes by that I don't miss him.

But I'm with Harry now. We've been together for about a year now. He's helped me a lot. He knows how it feels to lose the one person you want to be with forever. He lost his boyfriend in a robbery around the same time Zayn passed.

We both were in horrible states when we met. But it helped. We became best friends and bonded over a lot of things. We grew closer and he decided to make the first move and he asked me to be his girlfriend. He's so amazing. He understands how I feel and understands I will always miss him. Same goes for him; I know he'll always miss his other.

When he died, Harry makes sure he'll make him proud. So Harry decided to go to college to be a paramedic; his dream job.

He's been a paramedic for three years now. He loves it. He loves helping saving lives; even if they don't live he can successfully say, he tried. He tries his damn hardest. I just know Matt would be proud of him, just like me.

I go to turn down a different street when a loud screeching noise hits my ears. It's the loudest thing I've ever heard. I can feel and hear all the glass around me shatter into millions of pieces, cutting into my skin. Alarms, honks and screams are heard. I'm in excruciating pain; my whole body hurts. Tears roll down my cheeks as loud sobs leave my mouth. My vision is blurry from all the tears. I'm going in and out of consciousness.

Then it goes completely black.

Harry's Pov

No, no, no! Please no! I can't lose another person.

We got a call for an accident on Main Street and as usual we got there as soon as possible. Once I seen her car, my heart dropped. My lip starts to quiver as I realize what happened.

I race to her car with a gurney as fast as I can and start to get her out. Once I get there, I open her side of the door, with some extra strength than normal. I unbuckle her seatbelt and pull her limp body out of the car. Her body was tormented with cuts and blood dripping all down her clothes and skin. Pieces of glass are all stuck in her skin. Her soft skin. Her beautiful skin.

I place her body on the gurney and roll her up to the ambulance, putting her into it and getting in after her. My co-worker shuts the door as I get to work putting an iv in her arm.

"God please, please," I beg with tears running down my cheeks as I connect a tube to the iv and put a liquid into it.

"Why are you crying? You never cry," Lucas says.

"She's my girlfriend," I say, putting my fingers under her ear to feel a pulse, scared out of my mind.

What if she didn't have a pulse? Fuck.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, when I felt her pulse. Thank god. She's still alive.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry," he says.

He hooks up a heart rate monitor to her and we listen to her heartbeat. It's still perfectly fine. It was just a freak accident.

We get rushed to the hospital and once we're there, they take her away from me. I fought to stay with her for the time being; until she got up but they wouldn't let me. They let me have the rest of the day off though. So I sat in the waiting room for hours, watching the clock tick.

"Harry?" I hear.

I look up at the doctor who was standing in front of me. I sit still just staring up at him, waiting for him to tell me good or bad news.

I'm preparing for the worst news, just in case. It won't help though.

"She's alive and well," he says.

I let out a breath and a smile comes upon my lips as tears well in my eyes from happiness.

"She's still asleep from the surgery but you can go and see her, she's in room 217."

"Thank you so much," I say, standing up.

"You're welcome," he replies, walking away with a satisfied smile, knowing he did something good today.

I get up and walk as fast as I can to the elevator, getting tired of waiting so I rush to the stairs and run up to the second floor. I rush to find her room and once I do, I softly open the door and walk in, shutting the door behind me.

I take a quick breather to ready myself and then walk completely into the room. I see her on the hospital bed, hooked to machines and casts on her body while she sleeps.

My poor baby.

I never would've thought this would happen. Me being the one too take my girlfriend to the hospital in the back of an ambulance. I wish the roles were reversed so she wouldn't be in pain. I wish it was me being the one in pain.

I walk up to her and softly hold her hand. I lean down to softly kiss her forehead, "I love you so much," I whisper.

I grab a chair and pull it beside her bed and sit down, still holding her hand in mine. I sit there waiting for her to wake up.

It's about an hour later and I'm still sitting here, holding her hand waiting for her to wake up.

I feel a slight movement from her hand and my eyes immediately land on her face. Her eyes are slightly open, probably hurting from the bright light.

"Hey baby," I whisper, kissing her forehead.

"Hi," her voice cracks.

"You thirsty?" I ask.

She silently nods and I turn to the table beside her bed and grab a water bottle, opening it and holding it in front of her lips, waiting for her to open her mouth. When she does so, I softly tilt the bottle so she can drink some water that'll help her.

"What happened?" She asks once she's done drinking half the water bottle.

"Someone crashed into you," I simply say.

"Oh," she replies, looking down at her finger nails, picking the polish off. I know what she's thinking.

"It's not your fault, I promise," I say, holding her jaw in my hand, "you're safe. We saved you."

"I'm sorry," she whispers, tears welling up in her soft eyes.

"For what?"

"For you seeing me like that," she explains, the tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Hey, it's okay," I comfort, wiping her tears away.

She continues to cry as I continue to wipe her tears away. I sit next to her on the bed and bring her into my arms as she continues to cry, no care in the world.

Something I love about her is she's not scared to show her emotions. She's strong like that. There's different kinds of strong and she's one who is all.

"I love you so much," I say.

"I love you."

I have no clue how to end this one but here it is.

Thank you @TitanicLove713 for requesting, I hope you like it !!

Requests are closed for now. Thank you to everyone who requested <3

Drink some water and eat something, you deserve it.

Updates are going to be slower for now, my mental health isn't very good so I'm going to be working on that and school.

Take care of your mental health.

Vote and comment :)

-gabs