𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗢𝘂𝘁

Currently in love with fetus Harry so here we are with fetus Harry. Should I start to tell you guys what era I'm writing about or should I just let you guys imagine whatever era you want too ? Lmk >>

This one's a little more bold than my other ones 😂

Y/n's Pov

"Wanna ditch class?" I ask my boyfriend of six months, Harry.

He's the shy one of us. Innocent. Goody too shoes. He's a 'nerd' if you will. He's my nerd of course. He's not well known in school, neither am I but I'm more or a dare devil. I skip classes, Harry doesn't. I'm more bold, Harry isn't. We're opposites but we attracted to one another. I'm trying to get him out of his shell and break the rules a little. After all, I have a plan I think he'll like.

"Not really," he replies back, looking me in the eyes.

He's always loved eye contact.

"Please, for me? You need to break some rules. We're in high school Harry, we only come here for four years," I try to persuade.

"I don't know...," he's hesitant.

"I promise, it'll be worth it. I have something for you," I say, slightly leaning into his tall frame.

"Really? Like what?"

"If you ditch class with me, then you'll find out," I whisper into his ear as the bell rings.

The crowded halls become less crowded as kids leave to their classes. Soon it's just me and Harry. I raise a brow as I look at him, "so?"

"Fine. Just this once," he gives in.

I get excited, "yay! Okay, I promise it'll be worth it. Come on," I say and drag him along.

I find a empty hallway and we make our way to a storage room. Nobody ever comes in here so it's basically abandoned. I pull Harry in behind me and close and lock the door just in case.

"Why are we in a storage closet," he asks. So naive, I thought, so perfect for me.

"I love you but sometimes you're too innocent," I state.

"You love it though," he states boldly.

"I do."

I walk up to him to where I'm standing right in front of him, keeping eye contact, "wanna know why I brought you in here?" He nods. "I've been thinking about your lips all day. I've been so horny since I woke up. I want you Harry, so bad."

"I-I want you too," he stutters.

"You do?"

"Mhm," he nods.

"Where? Can you show me? Hm, pretty boy," I hum.

"I-I don't know if I can do that," he stutters once more.

Bingo. I've got him right where I want him.

"And why not? Too shy?"

He stay's quiet, giving me all the information I need.

I grab his hand and drag it up my body, "touch me where you want me, Harry."

He contemplates it for a second, before showing me.

He drags his hand up to my lips, pressing his finger to them, "I want you here." Then he drags his hand down to my boob, pressing his thumb to my nipple, "I wanna lick here." He drags his hand down my torso and becomes really bold, "and here," he says cupping my heat, making me gasp. "What was that? I'm shy? What about now," he asks. He hates being antagonized.

A wicked smirk comes across my lips, "well well well," I say, "someone's bold now."

He just looks at me, keeping eye contact like his life depended on it, keeping quiet.

I keep the eye contact back, not being the first to break. The tension was tense; until he broke it, smashing his lips into mine. I moan into his lips, kissing him back just as hard.

His hand snakes up my body to wrap around my neck, softly squeezing. He knows I love that. I moan into his lips once again; to which he moans back. I press my hips against his, my hands snaking around his waist, squeezing the skin.

I pull away to catch my breath, "I like this new you."

"Well, you got what you wanted did you?"

"I definitely did," I reply back with a soft smile.

He smashes his lips against mine again, wanting more. So I give him more.

I start to undo his pants before he stops me.

"What's wrong?" I ask, looking up at him.

"I don't want our first time being in a dingy old storage closet," he says.

A small smile comes upon my lips as a soft blush spreads on my cheeks, "aww. You're so cute," I say.

"What? It's true. I'd rather be in a bed than on a table that's probably uncomfortable," he explains.

"That's okay," I reply honestly.

"How about you come over after school, nobody will be home for hours," he suggests.

"I'll be there. For now how about we make out for the rest of the period?"

He smiles and his hand takes ahold of my jaw and smashes his lips against mine, once again.

How sweet of him :(

I hope you liked it !!

Requests are open, just message me.

Drink some water and eat something, you deserve it.

Vote and comment :)

-gabs