Remember

-

"So what do you wanna watch first? I think Kunimi has his switch in his bag but I'd have to go get it- oh okay."

Oikawa chuckled a tiny bit while I laid back against the bed and grabbed the remote from him.

He laid down beside me now adjusting the pillows so he could prop his back and knee up properly.

I flipped through a bunch of Netflix shows while Oikawa scrolled through his phone for a few moments.

"Do you want some hot chocolate? I think it could help."

He asked softly while sitting up a bit higher to see my response.
I nodded while he got up to go make the drinks for both of us.

I figured we'd just end up watching something anyways since I didn't have my switch and I'm sure Oikawa didn't want to go ask Tendō for his.

"You know Princess, I am still worried about you."

He said while setting the pot to boil and reaching up to grab some mugs from the bar area of the room.

"I know."

I said loud enough for him to hear me, granted he gave me a frown when I made my voice louder.

"I don't think you do, we only have a few more days of camp left, and I don't want you going back to that school."

His words gave me a small pit in my stomach now thinking about having to go back to class without him, Iwaizumi, or anyone else from Seijoh.

I definitely did enjoy Inarizaki and the guys were incredibly sweet to me which I guess I should have expected.

But at the same time I was going to need to go through the same ordeal I would have to like when I was at Seijoh.

I whistled a bit to get Oikawa's attention since he was staring down at the counter.

I shrugged once he looked at me which just made him groan and come back to sit at the end of the bed in front of me.

"I'm serious (y/n), I know you have to go back there but I just always want to make sure you're safe."

He chuckled a tiny bit to himself while turning and looking at me.
He flipped over to crawl up to where I was to sit beside me.

"You know I don't call you Princess for nothing."

He continued while I raised a brow and laughed a tiny bit.
This just made Oikawa pout once more before turning to me fully and resting his head on one of his arms.

"It's true! I started calling you that because that's what I think you are. As much as I joke about it, I really do want you to have absolutely anything you want. I know you might still want to be with Atsumu but you will always be my Princess. And yes I know it's cheesy but I really do want to, and plan to, give you the world."

Sliding my hands into my hoodie pocket I could feel my face getting a bit red at the thought.

It seemed Oikawa noticed since he snickered and poked my cheek playfully.