Pool

Author-Chan's notes
• Alright it's my birthday so here's another chapter as promised 🖤
I'll be taking a small break from this story and a few of my other ones bc I have brain rot for Bungo Stray Dogs so imma write some fics for that I think.

(Ps- i will say that I believe any body is a bikini body, I'm plus size myself technically so I hope you all don't mind me adding this chapter in)

Anyways enjoy ^-^

-

"Princess there you are!"

Atsumu chirped as soon as we had made it down to the pool area.
Oikawa was right saying that Seijoh, Shiratorizawa, Inarizaki and a few other guys were there.

"Hi."

I giggled softly looking at Atsumu.
He clearly had just gotten out of the pool and still had his hair slicked back from the water.

"I don't want her getting in the water Pisshair, it could be bad for her voice."

Oikawa said simply now walking around the two of us and heading over to the rest of Seijoh.
They were all mingling with the Inarizaki guys which was fun to see.

More specific Suna was talking with Kunimi and Iwaizumi.

Tendō was spending time racing with Shirabu and Watari on his switch.

Osamu was showing Hanamaki and Issei something on his phone.

Semi was in the water with Ushijima and Reon.

Kita and Aran were both sat with Kindachi while letting their feet hang into the pool.

And the others were all scattered over different chairs and relaxing in their respective spots.

"I hope he didn't smother you too much, I've missed you all day ya know."

Atsumu smiled brightly while wrapping his arm around my shoulder so we could head back over to the others.

He seemed to have kept a chair for me since there was one beside him with Osamu's one on the other side.

"I figured."

I said weakly while sitting down and taking off my towel.
Safe to say the others seemed to be drooling into the pool as I did.

"Mmm my baby has the body of an Angel."

Atsumu purred while laying down next to me and pulling my arm so I would be closer to him.
I sighed to myself while relaxing.

Sure it was pretty cold to me but I didn't mind.
I figured Atsumu would be even more freezing since he clearly still had water on him.

That was pretty obvious from his abs being covered in droplets and his v-line leading down to soaking swim trunks.

"So what did you guys end up doing? I hope we can spend the rest of the day together since I've been wanting to show you something."

"Shut it Tsumu, save the sappy stuff until we aren't around."

Osamu chuckled now taunting his brother.
Both Hanamaki and Issei laughed at the two who were glaring at each other now.