Competition

(Y/n) POV
-
This whole thing managed to make the twins and Oikawa more competitive than I expected.
Now Atsumu and Oikawa were both sending sets as 'perfectly' as they could.
Oikawa was setting for Aran and Atsumu was setting for Osamu.

"A little lower!"
Aran said to Oikawa as he nodded simply and sent the set lower. Aran hit it without a problem, hell it looked like a perfect spike.

"Damn it, what's wrong with you? You're sets are higher than normal!"
Osamu complained to his brother while Atsumu she scoffed and sent the set up.
This time it looked perfect.

I figured I knew the problem though since his shoulders weren't squared off when he was setting today.

Walking around the court my heels clicked on the floor while I watched the whole team stare at me for a few moments as I walked.
Finally making it to Atsumu he raised a brow at me while he held the ball.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his shoulders which seemed to make him blush red, along with Suna, Osamu, and Kita.

"She's saying your shoulders aren't squared PissHair!"
Oikawa chuckled as he sent another set to Aran then one to Suna.

"I can tell that Playboy!"
Atsumu yelled back as he looked down at me and nodded with his lips curling into a smirk.

"Thank you (y/n)."
He said as I just nodded and made my way over to Oikawa. He seemed happy about this but I just glared up at him before grabbing his hand.

I motioned to his finger placement on the ball since he was throwing sets a little harder than normal.

Even he blushed now at my actions while the rest of Inarizaki, especially Atsumu laughed.

"She's sayin yer throwin em too hard!"
He yelled over at Oikawa who seemed incredibly irked now staring at the blonde twin.

"I know PissHair!"
I figured this whole competition would go on for a while at this point now.
Then I saw Kita coming from the locker room, I walked up to him with the two watching me.

"What's up (y/n)?"
He questioned as I just hit my head against his arm in slight frustration.
"Ah I see, I can imagine your job would be a lot easier if you had your voice back."

Kita was a lot calmer and more level headed than basically everyone else at Inarizaki.
Though me doing this seemed to make everyone laugh except Oikawa and Atsumu.

"I told you Tsumu! I'm surprised you lasted this long before pissing her off!"
Osamu teased his counter part which sparked a death glare from Atsumu.

"That was Oikawa! Not me jackass!"
"That wasn't me! She's my best friend! I can annoy her all I want, you both are the problem!"

Looking up at Kita, he looked just as done with this whole situation as I did.
"At least they're actually practicing harder than normal. Usually they'd be slacking."

He said smiling down at me as I just nodded with him since Oikawa had the tendency to slack during practice too.

"All three of you idiots might lose your chance, her and Kita already look like a couple!"

Suna taunted which caused them all the break up their petty argument and look at us.
I looked up at Kita for a moment then face palmed while he did the same.

"Suna, laps, now."

Kita yelled over at him while Suna just let out a laugh while he took a picture of the both of us and began running.

"I hope this is better than Seijoh."
Kita huffed rubbing his temple with his thumb and pointer fingers.
I held out my hand and shook it a bit to show a 'somewhat' motion while he just chuckled.

"Well I hope you at least enjoy being manager here."
-
After practice was over I watched Oikawa continue to taunt the twins.
I was sat with Kita and Suna on the bench while the three bickered with each other.

'If Iwa was here he would've smacked him ten times over already'

I typed out and handed to Kita, he read it and chuckled before handing me my phone back.

"I'm sure he would've, so how'd you all become friends anyway? I didn't think Oikawa talked much to girls normally, other than the fangirls."

I sighed to myself and began typing again.
Suna was practically falling asleep on my shoulder, though it was understandable.
He did just run about 75 laps.

'I knew him when we were kids, we all kinda grew up together. We would hang out but I was never that close to him, mostly to Iwa. Until high school, then we got closer and now here we are.'

I handed Kita the phone and he took a moment to read it.
He let out a small sigh to himself as he looked down at me and the sleeping Suna resting on my shoulder.

"I figured as much, sorry to ask so many questions.
I kinda did want to know why your vocal chords are damaged now, and why you haven't dated Iwaizumi or Oikawa? Seems like he has more fangirls than the twins."

Kita said sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck as I just shrugged and began typing once again.

'Dumbass teacher made me hit a high note, it fucked up the chord. And I don't really know to be honest. I just never really wanted to."

He read it and I just shrugged slightly since I didn't want to wake Suna.

"High note? So you can sing when you have your voice?"

I nodded simply as he just rubbed my back comfortingly.
"Well I'd like to hear it when your voice heals. I think that'd be really nice to hear as a break from the bickering."
"In speaking of."

Kita whistled through his fingers to break up the practice, everyone ran up to him and Suna stirred awake.
"Good job everyone, I hope this was enough to help beat Oikawa over here and the rest of Aobajohsai tomorrow."

Kita praised while Oikawa just kept a smug smirk on his face. This was pretty normal since he enjoyed learning from other teams.

"You're all dismissed go home and get some rest, we've got a game to win tomorrow."
Kita narrowed his eyes jokingly at Oikawa who mimicked him.

"Come on Princess we gotta get you home."
Oikawa purred as I sighed to myself and got up walking towards him.

"Iwa and Kindaichi should be there already I think, I'm sure they'll be happy to see you."
He continued while the twins both stared daggers into him.
I gestured over to the two and he didn't seem to get the hint.

"Ow! So mean!"
I smacked him upside the head, gesturing to the twins again he seemed to finally understand.

"Fine but I can't guarantee Iwa will be that happy if I bring company."
I raised a brow at him smugly with my arms crossed in an attempt to look serious.

"You two want to come over? (Y/n) lives alone so we go and hang out with her usually after practice."
Oikawa explained which seemed to delight the twins, then I motioned to Kita who was happily texting on his phone.

"Kita you wanna come too?"

This broke Kita's focus on his phone as he just looked up and smiled at me.
He shrugged and walked towards us.
Suna and the rest of the team had already almost finished packing to leave.

"Sure why not."
Kita finally said as we all walked out together.
Though Oikawa seemed a bit annoyed about the whole situation.
-