Charger

Author-Chan's notes
• Wattpad is legit not letting me see my stories rn so I have no idea if there's errors in this chapter or not, idk what's up with it but hopefully I'll be able to update this story again and my other ones fairly soon when it's fixed

(Y/n) POV
-

"Ill be back."

Atsumu said after a while to the group of us.
I had spent most of the night using Iwaizumi as a pillow and relaxing against him.
Osamu and Kita were holding a decent conversation with Iwaizumi jumping in sometimes.

Most of the teams were glued to the screen since apparently crime tv was something that they could all agree to get addicted to.

-

Oikawa had fallen asleep a while back since I had already made him binge the show with me before this.

I couldn't exactly say much now though since my phone died halfway through the 3rd episode.
It didn't really bother me though since basically everyone had either fallen asleep, was glued to the tv, or was texting generally.

"Hmm?"

Iwaizumi hummed while I ushered to my phone and tried to turn the power on, it didn't work and he seemingly understood what I was saying.

He got up slightly and looked around the room, there was no free charger so he sighed and moved a bit.

"Do you think the other managers will be up now? We can go get your charger."

He said while getting up and ushering me with him.
We both tried to stay as quiet as possible since it was getting pretty late now though I did know that some of the teams were still practicing.

That included Nekoma and Karasuno so I could assume the other girls wouldn't be in the room right now.

"Do you need anything else?"

Iwaizumi asked while I racked my brain for a few seconds while we walked up the stairs.
He stopped talking when we heard a conversation coming from the end of the hall.

"I told you there were no strings attached, quit fucking beating up (y/n). It doesn't make you anymore likable."

I could tell that was Atsumu but the real question was if he was talking to Lyla or not.

"So what? She's better when she can't talk, less snarky, and plus I'm so much prettier than her it's incredibly to me that you'd pick someone like that."

Yup that was her, Iwaizumi glanced down at me while I rolled my eyes.
He noticed and just kept quiet to hear where the hell this was going.
We both moved around the corner to see Atsumu facing away from us and Lyla now smirking directly at me.

"Because she's better than you in every fucking way possible-"

My blood ran cold, my finger nails dug into my palm with any sort of hope draining from my body.
Atsumu winced a bit and I could already tell what was happening.

"Is she a better kisser than me?"

Lyla purred and Atsumu didn't even have to answer for me to want to bang my head against the wall.
I glanced up at Iwaizumi, he looked pissed.
Absolutely fucking pissed.