Sleepyhead

(Y/n) POV
-

"Hey sleepyhead wake up!"

Maddie poked me to wake me up since apparently I was the last one up again with Yachi scribbling down notes and Kiyoko washing her glasses in the sink.

I sighed somewhat and it came out a bit more audible than yesterday which was good.
We all threw on our clothes for the day and made our way down to the gym.
It seemed we all went for comfortable today.

Basically all of us were just wearing leggings with Maddie and I both wearing crop tops.
Yachi and Kiyoko were both wearing their track jackets, Maddie was wearing Yaku's team hoodie too.

I figured I would just ask Iwaizumi for his when we got down to the court.

"Oi (y/n)."

Maddie whispered to me while we walked into the lobby, she was pointing at Lyla who was facing away from us and talking with the other class reps.
Her face was clearly bandaged up since the gauze went clear across her face.

I stifled a laugh into my hand while we walked past them.
Lucky they didn't seem to want to say anything to us while we made it outside.

"Looks like you did a number on that Cumbucket."

Maddie giggled happily while wrapping her arm around my shoulder as we walked.
I think she could pick up on me being cold so she was doing this as a joke and for comfort.

"Y-yea I mean I don't think s-she can really hurt you anymore with that kinda injury!"

Yachi said as happily as she could since it seemed she didn't want to be insulting regardless.
Kiyoko nodded back at me while we entered the gym.

There were already a few teams practicing including Fukurodani and Nekoma, those two were playing each other.
Karasuno was playing Seijoh and Inarizaki seemed to be ending a game with Nohebi.

At least Atsumu was playing again since he could see out of his eye now.
Oikawa seemed to still be sitting out with his leg propped up on the bench.
I was more surprised they even left their rooms.

"Princess! Come here I heard about what happened."

Oikawa chirped when he saw me, the other girls left to their teams while I walked over to him.
I figured Inarizaki could wait for a few minutes since the score was 22-18 in Inarizaki's favor.

I nodded while he pulled me down into a hug.
Coach turned to see me and smiled while rubbing my arm in reassurance.

"Lyla's gonna have her face like that for the next month, apparently you did break her nose."

He said way too casually which I just scoffed somewhat and heard the whistle blow for Inarizaki.

I gestured to the court while Oikawa pouted slightly seeing Atsumu and the rest of the team.
At this point I figured he was just mad that he couldn't play.

"Go to your team, but you're coming back here once their next game starts."

Oikawa said while I nodded and made my way over to them.
Atsumu perked up when he saw me though he kinda knew he couldn't kiss me or anything so that smile quickly dropped.