Dread

(Y/n) POV
-
"Ha ha, very funny Samu."
Atsumu's voice was dripping with sarcasm now as he glared back at Osamu.

"He's right, since she's the class representative she is coming. They changed it this year."
Kita clarified while Lyla apparently over heard him and came back over to us.
She was now smirking with a proud expression painted all over her face.

"Oh don't worry I'll just be there for when he dumps you, I'm sure it won't be long."
She purred adjusting her shoulder while I rolled my eyes.

"I mean next time we do it, do you want me to send you a video of it? That's about as close as you're going to get to being with him."

Shrugging I watched her glare at me, the rest of the guys all seemed completely stunned at my words.
But they were smiling non the less.

"Of course you would video that, like I said a little slut."
"I believe the definition of 'slut' is someone who sleeps around, I knew you were dense but this is truly worse than I expected."

Honestly I didn't think she could get anymore mad but judging by the vein that was threatening to burst on her forehead.
I guess I was wrong.

"At least I don't spread my legs for both Shiratorizawa and Inarizaki like you."

It seemed she thought that she was winning this argument.
"I'd say by the fact that you're threatening me, and attempting to attack me, if you were prettier you'd be doing that. But unfortunately for you, I have a thing called dignity and more than 3 brain cells."

I giggled while she started stomping towards me but Tendō stopped her.
"Sorry sweetheart but if you want to get to (y/n) you get through me first."

He chuckled watching her glare up at him, that glare soon faded though since Tendō was giving her his best creepy glare.

"I'm not going to lose to you, you little bitch."
"I believe you already have, 3 times now at least."

I purred watching her give me one last scoff before walking away from us.
"Remind me not to piss you off."

Suna chuckled taking a video of Lyla leaving in a huff.
"As I said, she annoys me."

I relaxed back into Atsumu's arms while the rest of Shiratorizawa came back from the showers.
"The hell happened to her?"

Shirabu questioned motioning to the girls all glaring and leaving behind Lyla.
"She tried to attack (y/n), jealous fangirls. It's not thing new."

Tendō explained while they all nodded in understanding.
Though they all waved to me a few moments after since they needed to get back to Shiratorizawa before their coach starts barking orders at them.

"Princess~ I see you worked your magic again."

Oikawa chirped coming in with Iwaizumi, I assumed they saw the girls leaving.
They had seen this scene more often then I'd like to admit.

"And I thought your fangirls were bad."
I said back to Oikawa, while hitting my head lightly against Atsumu's chest.

"Let me guess, tried to fight you and it didn't work? Then you got into an argument and she lost."