Oikawa

(Y/n) POV
-
*Knock* *knock*

My knuckle burned a bit from knocking on the Seijoh door.
I waited a minute while shifting my weight from my front foot to my back foot.

"(Y/n) come here."

Iwaizumi said immediately opening the door and pulling me inside.
The other Seijoh guys were in the room but most of them were either studying or watching the tv.

It reminded me of back home with all of them relaxing in the living room while watching movies.
I assumed Watari had picked it since it was Marvel and he absolutely loved super hero movies.

"ShityKawa, your little princes has arrived."

Iwaizumi taunted somewhat which caught me off guard since normally he wouldn't taunt Oikawa in a time like this.
Oikawa was resting with his back pressed against the wall of the room.
He had a pillow under his knee with ice on top of it, and his forearm resting over his eyes.

Iwaizumi's words seemed to perk him up since he lowered his forearm and his eyes seemed to glow seeing me.

"Princess! There you are I missed you so damn much!"

He cheered while I smiled and went to sit down beside him on the bed.
Iwaizumi sat on the one opposite us with Kunimi giving him a reassured smile.

"Look ShityKawa, maybe you should apologize first about this whole thing."

"It wasn't even my-"

Oikawa got a decent death glare from Iwaizumi which caused him to shut up and let out a small sigh.

"I'm sorry (y/n), seriously I am. I should've done something other than actually fight Atsumu. I just didn't know what else to do, I just can't believe that damn girl. I'm so fucking sorry."

He eventually said with his hand now grabbing mine and kissing the back of it.
I smiled somewhat at the gesture while Iwaizumi still kept his glare on Oikawa.

"Care to tell her what happened when she was gone?"

Iwaizumi inquired which made Oikawa flinch slightly but he reluctantly glanced back at me.

"We had a bit of an argument when you were gone, I may or may not have said he was a fling that you'd get sick of after 2 weeks- OW!"

I smacked him upside the head before he could even finish that statement.
He rubbed the back of his head with Iwaizumi trying to hold back a laugh.

"Okay well maybe I deserved that one."

Oikawa tried to joke while I rolled my eyes at him.

'Remind me again what the fangirls see in you?'

I typed out and showed him, it was his turn to roll his eyes at me while shoving me away from him.

"Well even Maddie thinks I'm perfect so-"

"Shut it ShityKawa."

Iwaizumi stopped his boasting now causing Oikawa to pout and pull me back next to him.
I just let him hold me close now with him bickering slightly with Iwaizumi.