Talk

(Y/n) POV
-
The rest of the night went on as per usual, though I had to comfort Oikawa and Atsumu through the movie 'It'.
Apparently those two are extremely afraid of clowns.
"So do you like Tendō or?"

Atsumu broke me from my thoughts now since I was laying my head down on the desk during math.
Mr.Komo gave us time to work and I was done again.
'He's just a friend, I don't think I could deal with the constant energy he has.'

I typed out and slid it to the blonde twin, Osamu and Suna were both working together behind us.
"Guess that's true yer definitely not the kinda girl I'd assume likes overly energetic."

Atsumu seemed a tiny bit relieved at my words I just smiled up at him, he seemed to blush for a few moments.
'I don't. I have to deal with Oikawa and he's clingy and energetic enough for my taste.'

He took a moment to read my response before chuckling a bit to himself.
"Yea I'm sure his girlfriends love you."
The sarcasm was heavy in his voice as I giggled softly at his words.

I rolled my eyes playfully at him and nodded with a small shrug. Grabbing my phone back I typed out a reply.
'The amount of times they've broken up with him because of me is sad, then again I consider it revenge for me constantly hearing him fuck them.'

Atsumu seemed really happy that I was talking to him more than his twin and Suna.
Though the two behind us seemed a little annoyed but they did need to finish their work.

"Wait you've heard that?!"
Atsumu said a little too loudly which didn't distract most of the kids but it did get Suna and Osamu's attention.

"Heard what?"
Osamu questioned since it seemed they were almost done anyways.
"She's heard Oikawa fuckin before, I can't imagine the trauma."

This caused them all to laugh with me.
"Tsumu you have no right to laugh, I've heard you too many times."
Osamu protested with a grin plastered on his face.

"Hey that was one time! I've heard you before too Samu!"
"Okay I seriously didn't need to know this."
Suna chimed in as I nodded in agreement with him.

"Suna I'm surprised you haven't indulged one of the fangirls before."
Atsumu taunted while Suna thought for a moment before giving a slight smile back at the twins.
"Who says I haven't?"

'Suna please don't go into this, I thought you were the mature one.'
I typed out and handed to Suna with a small huff.
"Isn't that meant to be mature? Adult needs and all."
Suna teased back while I rolled my eyes at the trio.

'You disappoint me.'
I typed out and gave to Suna again who just chuckled as he handed my phone to the twins.
They both took a second to read it before laughing with him or at him I wasn't too sure.

"So what are you some pure innocent angel?"
Atsumu purred at me while the other two just kept smug smirks on their faces.
'Compared to you all, apparently.'

I gave my phone to Osamu this time since I figured if Suna was being immature today that he would be the next best.
"And if we ask Oikawa he'll confirm this?"

Osamu said with a smirk as he passed the phone between the other two.
I just shrugged nonchalantly as the bell rang for the next class.
Leaving 3 very curious volleyball players behind.
-