Games

-

"(Y/n) can we talk, uh well not talk but I mean yea well kinda talk-"

"Be quiet."

I said softly since Atsumu had made his way over to the three of us once the game had finished.
It seemed he did actually notice that I had come into the gym, he just didn't say anything.
Honestly I kinda expected him to break down.

Though now he just looked mildly shocked.

I broke away from Iwaizumi's grasp with a smile.
He nodded before glancing at Oikawa.
The setter looked about as smug as ever but that was soon stopped with Iwaizumi pulling them on to the court since they were supposed to be playing now.

"Y-you can talk again?"

Atsumu practically whispered while I nodded and pulled him outside the gym so no one else would hear us.
I waved at the rest of the team before hand though which they all smiled somewhat before saying various greetings to me.

"Look I'm so sorry, I promise I didn't mean for that to happen! If I knew that would happen I never would've gone, I swear! Please I know I really fucked up and I shouldn't have done that but I just wanted her to leave you alone-"

"I said we're e-even, stop apologizing."

My voice broke half way through that sentence and it slightly burned but it did shut Atsumu up from his rambling.
I could still see his eyes were glossy and somewhat puffy from the crying last night- if not this morning.

Plus the whole time he spoke it sounded like he was choking down his words like they would barley come out in the first place.

"I'm sorry still! I promise I'll never do anything like that again!"

Atsumu said softly while dropping to his knees and pulling me into a hug.
He sounded completely defeated.
The tears now fell from his eyes again and were soaking into the hoodie.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him there for a bit while he tried to calm himself down.

"You're s-such a baby."

I tried to levitate the situation with that but it came out as a broken sentence anyways when I tried to laugh.
Atsumu looked up at me and squeezed me tighter in his arms.

"This is all my fault, I wish I knew you before I never would've done anything with her in the first place! You're perfect I swear I just fucked up so much I don't know how you forgive me-"

I covered his mouth with my sleeve covered hand to stop him again while I smiled down at him.

"Stop it."

It was seriously starting to hurt again to speak so I just helped him up and hugged his waist.
He didn't seem to want to let go of me now with how tight his grip was.

I could still hear his heart basically beating out of his chest while he hugged me.

"I promise if you let me be with you again, I won't ever let anything happen to you."

He said softly while I gazed up at him and cocked my head.

"You suck at confessions."

I again tried to giggle but it sounded like squeaking again before I ended up coughing into my sleeve.
He actually smiled down at me but that didn't last for long when I started coughing.

"I can't do some grand gesture like you did with me, but I at least want you to know that yer fuckin adorable."

He praised while I sighed happily and dragged him back into the gym.

The rest of the team still seemed to be on break since Aran was talking with Kita, Suna was attempting to sleep on the bench, and Osamu was laughing with Akagi and Ren.

"I hope this idiot didn't do any other stupid crap."

Osamu said when we walked over now earning a glare from his counter part.

"I DIDNT DO ANYTHING STUPID THIS TIME SAMU!"

"Oh yea? I find that hard to believe."

"SHUT YER TRAP ALREADY!"

"Would you two knock it off already, seriously this gets old for the rest of us-"

Aran said but was cut off by a laughing Suna.

"Speak for yourself, this is great blackmail most of the time."

Suna smirked while taking pictures of Atsumu pouting.
Osamu was still laughing at his brother though which I even found a tiny bit entertaining.

"(Y/n) I think we're keeping you with us today, someone with you at all times, and no leaving without supervision."

Kita said simply while the other guys gave a happy 'yes sir' at his words.
I nodded before feeling Atsumu's arms wrap around my waist from behind.

"That also means you can wear my hoodie again you know."

Now he just sounded like an over protective child who's trying to bargain to get his favorite toy back.
(Not like that you pervs 😏)

"Still a baby."

I said while breaking away from him to take off Iwaizumi's hoodie so I could put his on instead.
He handed it to me from the bench while I slid it on and made my way to Seijoh.

Oikawa had called a time out so it was good timing regardless.

"Here Iwa, I still don't know how I c-can make everything up to you."

I said in almost a whisper to Iwaizumi who smiled down at me and took the hoodie back.
He just grabbed me into a hug and ruffled my hair slightly.

"You don't have anything to make up for, that's what friends are for right?"

He chuckled while I nuzzled into his chest lightly.

"Hey! I want attention too Princess."

Oikawa said but was soon scolded by the rest of the team.
I did look up at Iwaizumi and he was laughing at the whole situation with me.

"I swear I'm going to throw him to China if he keeps embarrassing you."

"I'll help."

I giggled with the rest of the team still teasing Oikawa.

-

Author-Chan's notes
• Osamu's story should be out soon, I might take a small break from this story just so I can get that done 🤍

I hope you all are enjoying this story still😅 I know I'm really slow when it comes to chapters