Tease

Lemon ahead 💛

(Y/n) POV
-
"But you seriously couldn't have picked the twin that doesn't act like a 5 year old?"
Oikawa pouted while we walked back to my place for the evening.
The Inarizaki guys were all talking behind us.
Or in other words Atsumu was being just teased by, Suna, Kita, and Osamu.

Iwaizumi has his ear buds in now but he didn't seem to mind talking to Aran from time to time.
Then Oikawa and I were leading the group with him whining the whole way back.

"I didn't complain this much when you dated Haley."
"Yes but at least-!"
"But nothing, you just wanted to fuck her."

I rolled my eyes playfully at him as he glared at me for a few moments.
"No.. she was nice!"
"Mhm whatever let's you sleep at night."

He crossed his arms in an attempt to look mad but it definitely just made him look cuter.
We made it back to my place and everyone spread out as per usual now.

Iwaizumi and Aran made their way into the kitchen for food.
Kita was relaxing in an arm chair on his phone but he would probably go and talk with Iwaizumi and Aran when he was done.
Atsumu was still being teased by Osamu and Suna while they sat on the couch.

"It's true! I didn't fuck her!"
Oikawa protested while I sat with him on the couch.
"We all know that's not true ShityKawa."
Iwaizumi piped up making us all laugh with Oikawa blushed a bit red.

"So mean.."
"It's just the truth."
I shrugged seeing Oikawa glare at me once more, he was smiling though so it wasn't too intimidating.
"Go be with your new boyfriend."
He scoffed as I smirked and got up from the couch.

"Alright."
I said simply walking over to Atsumu and sitting down in his lap, I was straddling his hips while I buried my head in his neck.
"H-huh (y/n)? W-what are you doing?"

He panicked slightly but he didn't seem to mind it since he wrapped his arms around my waist while the others stared.
"That isn't what I meant when I said that!"
Oikawa protested now clearly jealous but everyone seemed to be.

I pressed a kiss against Atsumu's neck and turned my head to face Oikawa once again.
Osamu and Suna were both surprised but they were grinning watching Atsumu be embarrassed.
"Then what did you mean?"

I asked as innocently as I could seeing Oikawa shoot me a serious glare before scoffing.
"Since when are you so forward? You hate people."
He said now pouting as I felt Atsumu relax a bit under me.

"I like this one."
Atsumu's face seemed to burn up at my comment but it seemed he was trying his best to hide it.
"Tsumu you finally got a girl that isn't annoying as hell, I'm impressed."

Osamu taunted though his cheeks were red, he just looked up from his phone since he was showing Suna something.
"Yea finally only took about 9+ tries."

I raised an eyebrow looking up at Atsumu who was glaring at Suna now.
"It wasn't 9+ times! That's Oikawa! Not me!"
"Shut it PissHair!"

Oikawa retorted while I just rolled my eyes and nuzzled into Atsumu's neck again.
"Yea right Playboy! You have that nickname for a reason!"

Atsumu argued as I just sighed to myself.
I pulled away from his neck and kissed him softly to get him to calm down.
"Be quiet."