Punch

Author-Chan's notes
• To celebrate season 4 pt 2 here's a lil chapter for you all🥺 I love this story and I'm so happy you all have been enjoying it too. Have you guys seen the new ep already? I was literally getting chills seeing Osamu and Atsumu and the rest of Inarizaki.
I love them too much🥴

Anyways enjoy 🥰

(Y/n) POV
-
"I want to sit by her! She's comfortable!"
Suna protested while I got on to the bus to head to Fukurodani.

Osamu was sitting beside Aran and talking about something that didn't look too important, they both were just smiling and laughing.

Atsumu and Suna on the other hand were bickering while I got on the bus, my outfit did garner a few stares and blushes but I didn't mind it.

Coach said I could wear what I wanted to so I just slid on a black dress and some jewelry.
It did seem to have some effect on Atsumu and the team though since I swore I saw them almost drooling when I showed up today.

"Move to the back I can sit between you two."
I said quietly while they both stopped bickering and moved to the back with a seat in the middle for me.

"Come here."
Atsumu whined pulling me against him while Suna scowled and moved me closer to him while now resting on my shoulder to sleep.

"Stupid bitch."
I heard Lyla grumble to herself while she got on the bus, this was probably going to be one hell of a week with her alone.
Though they good part was she didn't have her little underlings to help her with her ego.

"Sure as hell smarter than you."
I giggled to myself just loud enough for Suna and Atsumu to hear me, they both let out low laughs while Lyla sat beside Kita.

Kita was being civil with her but I figured this could be a problem.
Yuji and Kaori from Fukurodani had both complained to me before about them getting harassed in class too by girls like Lyla.

I just needed to pray that they wouldn't have a bitchy as hell class rep like we did.
The bus started moving with Atsumu messing with my fingers and Suna knocked out on my other side.

I felt bad for Kita though since it seemed like Lyla was trying to talk his ears off.

"What's the room arrangements?"
I asked forward since Aran and Osamu were in front of us now.

"You'll be with Karasuno's managers and Nekoma's manager I believe, do you know them?"
Aran asked while I tried to think, Seijoh had played against both of them once or twice before but nothing really too formal.

"I believe I have once or twice, they're nice girls."
I admitted while everyone except Lyla had let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank god."
Atsumu said grabbing hold of my hand comfortingly while I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I know, but I guess being friends with Oikawa kinda lends itself to this shit."
I sighed since I knew it was true, while we were incredibly close this made me a target for as long as I could remember.

"Playboy really is an interesting one isnt he?"
Osamu chuckled while the rest of us joined in the laughter.
Soon after a while my eyes fluttered shut with an already sleeping Suna and Atsumu.
-