Practice

(Y/n) POV
-
"So do you want to come to our practice? You can if you want since you won't be screaming at us the whole time."

Suna questioned as the last bell rang for the day, the twins were bickering with each other about something stupid. So they weren't exactly paying much attention to the conversation until now.

"Yea (y/n) you should come! It would be fun for you to see the team practice!"

Atsumu chimed in receiving a smack upside the head from his counter part.

"You just want her to see you practicing, fuckin idiot."
"I'm not an idiot! I was born before you so I'm automatically smarter!"
"That doesn't make any sense!"
"Sure it does!"
"No it doesn't!"

This was going to go on for a while now from what it seemed since Suna just pulled out his phone and began recording.
I pulled out mine and typed out a message before handing it to him.

'Oikawa is picking me up, they don't have practice cause it's Monday.'
The message read but it seemed he wouldn't get any time to read it.

"(Y/n)! There you are! I missed you Princess!"

Oikawa said walking up behind the twins and immediately hugging me tightly before I could show Suna the message.
The twins stopped bickering when they saw this, they both raised a brow now at the scene.

"Princess?!"

They both said in unison looking at Oikawa's arms that were wrapped around me.

"Of course Princess, she's in pain I need to take care of her like a Princess. It's good to see you both are still just as immature as ever."

Oikawa taunted seeing both of the twins fume at his words. I smacked his chest lightly with a small glare.

"Okay, okay, I hope at least they've been good to you for the day."

I nodded simply which seemed to please both the twins and Suna.
'Where is Iwa?'
I typed out and showed Oikawa who read it and shrugged.

"He had to go pick up his niece from elementary school today, he wanted to come but her parents had a last minute meeting."

I let out an 'oh' as he just pulled me tighter against his chest.

"So you two together or? Whats going on?"

Atsumu asked clearly annoyed with the whole situation, Osamu and Suna both just rolled their eyes.

"Unfortunately no, this one just wants to be friends. Believe me I would've made her mine a long time ago if she let me."

Oikawa teased looking down at me with a grin adorning his lips. I just rolled my eyes and shook my head at the blonde twin.

"Ya sure that's right? Sure as hell seems you are."

He pouted now with his arms crossed and a frown on his lips. Osamu smacked him though to make him stop.
I just pulled out my phone and handed it to Oikawa again.

'Can you tell them to get to practice already? I'm sure if they had our coach they would've been running laps till their legs break if they were this late.'

Oikawa chuckled at my text before looking over at the twins who were now getting somewhat physical with their argument.

"You're still just as much of a manager as you were before. Hey thing one and thing two, (y/n) says get to practice."

He said which seemed to catch both of the twins and Suna off guard.

"She was your manager?"

Suna asked now with a brow raised looking at me.
I just messed with Oikawa's fingers since he had his arms wrapped around my neck from behind.
I just nodded while Oikawa rested his chin on top of my head.