Atsumu

Author-Chan's notes
• I have a bunch more chapters for this story written now so woooo out of writers block for the time 😌
But also I just wanted to say two things;

1-
I'm so happy you guys are enjoying this story tbh I didn't think this story would get so popular🥺

2- (mini rant)
idk why people continue reading if they don't like the character in the story, it just annoys me when I see comments about it like ??? stop reading then? Maybe I'm wrong I just hate it, I promise you guys I have legit no plan for the story, this is all just bs that comes from my head ✌🏻
(I mean this in saying I don't mind actual criticism but when it's just blatant hate)
I read basically every comment and y'all crack me up literally it's one of my fav things to do😅
It's just whenever I see comments like that I get kinda annoyed and less motivated to write new parts.
Anyways rant over, I'm not sure if y'all will like where I'm taking this story but again I needed to make it entertaining somehow.
Feel free to comment feedback or where you think the plot is going 👀

- Love Author-Chan 🤍

(Y/n) POV
-
"I'm going to hope you had a good time with the others today."

Kita comforted, or well at least he tried.
Both Suna and Osamu both looked too sad and frustrated about the whole situation to even really say anything.

I nodded with Kita smiling somewhat before we reached their room.
He slid the key over the door lock and opened it for me.

Atsumu was laying back on the bed with ice covering his eye and music seemingly blaring in his ears.

"Oi jackass!"

Osamu yelled now throwing his phone at his twin and spooking him enough to make him fall off the bed.

"THE HELL WAS THAT- (y/n) you're back."

Atsumu popped his head up from the side of the bed he had fallen off of.
He did glare at Osamu before noticing me which was entertaining to watch.

Suna, Kita, and Osamu dispersed throughout the room.
Osamu sat down with Suna at the table that had two wooden chairs.
Kita sat down beside me on the bed opposite of Atsumu.

"Tsumu?"

Osamu eventually broke Atsumu's staring since he was just looking at me in disbelief.
I couldn't even meet his eyes at this point, there were still small tears prickling in my eyes.
At this point I couldn't tell if it was just from the pain of my throat or from Atsumu.

"What?"

"I don't think any of us really asked you about this, did you ever sleep with Lyla? Or date her for whatever time?"

Osamu asked which seemed to be a huge kick in the stomach to Atsumu.
His face went white and his gaze on me lowered.

"I think like twice? And even then I told her there were no strings attached!"

Atsumu protested while Kita basically summed up my reaction.
He was now running his palm over his forehead in disappointment with a slight glare at Atsumu.

"WELL THATS WHY SHES SO OBSESSIVE YER SO STUPID SOMETIMES TSUMU!"

Osamu snapped now standing up and flailing his arms above himself, he was pissed.
Kita eventually held his hand out to get him to calm down.
He seemingly listened to Kita and sat back down, but not before glaring at his counter part.