Again

-

The night went on with basically everyone getting along.

I had watched Bokuto and Kuroo continue to have a small water fight in the hot tub.

Kita had begun talking to Osamu about cooking, aka Osamu was explaining how he made the cupcakes with Tendō.

And Iwaizumi had seemingly been enjoying his break.

Well, I was the one who got baby sitting duty with both Atsumu and Oikawa.

We had stayed in the hot tub for a while but at this point it was definitely past dark and all of us would probably get yelled at if we stayed any longer.

"Princess~ we should get you upstairs now I think the other girls are probably waiting for you-"

Oikawa smirked now getting up from the hot tub and stretching out his back.
If I didn't know him any better I'd say he was trying to flex.

Well he definitely did have his abs out and his trunks falling a bit lower on his hips because of the water.

I could mentally hear the fangirls screaming about this sight.

"Actually, I was told that I was supposed to wait until you all were gone so I could show my Princess something."

Atsumu interrupted getting up and offering his hand out to me.

Oikawa glared at him while the others watched.
I could see the smirks and snickers coming from the rest of the guys now.

"Do I need to remind you that she was my Princess before she ever knew you."

Oikawa retorted now with his arms crossed and a glaring contest happening between the two setters.

"Knock it off ShityKawa let her spend time with her team."

Iwaizumi scolded now cutting both of the setters glares.
Oikawa ended up pouting and whining something back at Iwaizumi.

While Atsumu smirked down at me and ushered me to take his hand once again.

I took it and got up now adjusting my bikini a bit since it had moved because of the water as well.

"I have something I want to show you~ I hope you slept earlier."

Atsumu chuckled getting out with me and helping me down from the side of the hot tub.

"Oi jackass we helped you plan don't forget that."

Osamu yelled over the talking of the other guys.
Atsumu froze for a moment before turning around and seemingly holding himself back from attacking his brother.

I just grabbed his arm before he could launch himself back into the hot tub.

"Alright let's go."

He sighed out giving one last glare to his brother and walking with me back inside.

"Remind me when we get back to school, I'm going to make sure all my fangirls know you're mine. And if they hurt you, I'll have to personally deal with them."