Main

-

"Darlin~"

"Princess~"

Both Oikawa and Atsumu cooed as I made my way to the table.
Hell I could almost see smoke coming from their heads when they glared daggers into each other.

Suna and Osamu looked like they were having a good time.
Both of them were snickering to themselves while watching the blonde.

Hanamaki and Iwaizumi also kinda seemed like they were enjoying the show.
Iwaizumi was already sipping his water with a smug expression.
Hanamaki, well, he always just looked like he enjoyed himself whenever Oikawa was mad about something or someone.

"One of these days I seriously hope you two get along."

I scoffed as I sat down between the setters and watched as they calmly laughed off my comment and smiled as happily as possible.

"Well Darlin, I'm perfectly fine with gettin along with PrettyBoy. He's the one who keeps starting the problems."

Atsumu teased as he grabbed his glass and took a sip.

"I'm the one who starts the problems? My, my, I knew you were the more challenged twin, but I didn't think you were so oblivious too."

They both continued to bicker back and fourth while I grabbed a menu.

Ding

Iwa-
Want me to move you?
I'm sure they'd knock it off then

Glancing up from my phone I could already see Iwaizumi resting his head in frustration.
His palm was on his forehead but he glanced at both the setters as a way to say 'I'm sorry'.

"Hey iwa?"

I asked as I rested my head on Atsumu's shoulder.

"Hmm?"

Iwaizumi hummed in response, he was very clearly getting annoyed with this whole situation by now.

"So camp is almost over, whatcha think is going to happen after?"

"How do you mean?"

"You guys will have the tournament coming up, and I don't really think you'll have much time off."

My words seemed to echo since most of the tables had stopped talking.

"Relax Princess, you know full well we'll all make time to come and see you. After all, I'm sure they wouldn't mind the practice."

Oikawa taunted while gesturing to the rest of Inarizaki.
The other guys seemed to like the idea.
I mean most of them were smirking or glaring at the opposite team members but that was to be expected.

"We would love to kick your ass more, trust me. The look on yer face when someone scores on you is priceless."

Atsumu said before resting his head on top of mine and closing his eyes to relax.

"Thing 2, please, we tied in scores over all. And I have to say, watching you struggle to set properly even to your own brother is really a once in a life time experience. It's almost like I'm seeing double, but one of you is a lot less annoying."