Kisses

-

Osamu had just gotten comfortable when the door clicked and Atsumu sheepishly came inside the room.
It was clear he was crying from how much redness there was and how swollen his eyes were.
In all honesty I could've probably seen the dry tear stains running down his face if we had more light than just the tv.

I glared at him with Iwaizumi and Oikawa doing the same.
Kita looked disappointed to say the least and Osamu I was afraid would get into another fight with his brother.

"Let me explain-"

"Why don't we take this into the halls, we wouldn't want to wake anyone would we?"

Oikawa cut Atsumu off before he could even really get inside the room.
Oikawa pushed me up so I would stand with him now using the bedside table to get up easier.

I helped him walk while Atsumu couldn't exactly protest about the situation.
Iwaizumi went to get up as well but I stopped him before he could.
Though that didn't really stop him very much.

"I heard what happened with you, I'll explain."

Iwaizumi whispered while he followed outside.
We all moved towards the stairs since I figured this was going to turn into at least an argument.

"Seriously just let me explain-"

"Okay so (y/n) and I saw you with Lyla, I get it if she forced you into that kiss, but you seriously comparing (y/n) to her in bed? That's one scumbag thing if I've ever heard it."

Iwaizumi cut him off this time with Oikawa leaning up against the railing to get a decent balance.

"I wasn't comparing them! Did you at least hear my answer?! I told her she was fucking nothing compared to (y/n)! She forced me to kiss her I never would've otherwise!"

Atsumu defended while I glared at him.
The tears seemed to well in his eyes again while he looked at me.
Never once breaking from me even when he was talking to Iwaizumi.

"And if we ask her? That's what she's going to say?"

Oikawa asked or rather demanded since he sounded way too calm for how pissed I knew he was.

"Of course not! She'll do anything to make her hate me! Please (y/n) you have to believe me, I  promise I wouldn't ever do that to you. Please-"

"Save it Blondie, you're pissing me off now."

Oikawa snarled practically at Atsumu who shut up and finally glanced at him.

"Look seriously Oikawa, I can accept I fucked up with that fight. I can, but this is the same situation it just requires context."

I rolled my wrist in a way to say 'get on with it' since I was too damn tired and too worn down to deal with this shit anymore.

"I told her I would meet her by the reps room tonight, I was going to reject her completely so she would leave you alone-"

"That worked out fuckin amazing for you didnt it?"
Oikawa snarled in between while Atsumu glared at him but then shifted down to me again.