Enjoy

Author-Chan's notes

Happy thanksgiving everyone who celebrates🤍
To those of you who enjoy my stories, vote, comment, or anything honestly I'm thankful for all of you🥰
If I'm honest I never thought I'd enjoy writing as much as I do now even if most of my fics are legit fan service✌🏻

A lil sentimental but I was always a math kid growing up and I honestly thought writing was a complete dead end for me.
But now after reading a ton of fics on here and after writing my own I read do think writing is super fun.
Which is a sentence I never thought I'd say💀

And honestly it makes me so happy seeing everyone enjoying my writing.
I woke up this morning and saw someone who made a reading list just for my stories, and when I tell you I legit melted🥺
It just warms my heart knowing people enjoy my writing as much as I do

Anyways to keep this short, I'm thankful for everyone of you🖤
I hope you have an amazing day/thanksgiving and enjoy 💌

(Y/n) POV
-

The rest of the games went on pretty smoothly Inarizaki had won almost all of theirs other than two losses to Shiratorizawa and one to Seijoh.

Oikawa had stayed on the bench with me basically the whole time making snarky comments about some of the plays that the other teams were doing.

"(Y/n) so you're going with Seijoh to dinner right?"

Osamu checked in with me since coach had called a time out for both teams.
Seijoh was playing on the court next to Inarizaki so Oikawa was still with me.

"Yea she is, hope you guys don't mind too much."

Oikawa said simply while sitting up to face Osamu, lucky the rest of the team wasn't here yet.

"I'm fine with it, Atsumu protested for a while but you should be fine."

Osamu chuckled with Oikawa who got up and tried to stand on his knee.
He had taken some pretty strong pain meds before so I assumed those kicked in since he could limp on his own, barley, but it was something.

"Speaking of, she's going to be with us for the night just like old times."

Oikawa added while offering me a hand up, I took it and proceeded to wrap his arm around my shoulder since he definitely still needed the support.

"Yea I'll just keep that one from Tsumu for now, hope you have fun (y/n)."

Osamu smiled down at me while I steadied Oikawa so I could hug Osamu as a thanks.
I did and he just squeezed me back before letting me go to be a human cane.

"She will hopefully, we'll be back after dinner if you guys want to join. Just keep Atsumu away from me if you don't mind."

Oikawa said simply which wasn't exactly the biggest request he could've asked for.
I expected him to be more petty, not like I was complaining.
At least he was friends with one of the twins.

"We might, not sure though I'll have to check with Kita."

"With me about what?"