Perfect

Author-Chan's notes
• Alright I'm done for the night, imma go back to listening to Yagami Yato as Dazai and simping for him.
I hope y'all like this mess of fluff, it'll get worse in the pool dont worry 🥳

-

"Good Morning gorgeous~ took you long enough to wake up."

Oikawa chuckled as my eyes fluttered open to see the tv still on but Oikawa's hair slightly messed up.

Yawning to myself I relaxed against him curling further into my blanket.

"Morning."

I mumbled while he kissed the top of my head and shifted under me so he could rest his arms around my blanket covered waist.

"I think Maddie texted you, I know I probably could have replied for you but I figured you would want to sleep for a bit longer."

Oikawa said softly while leaning up a tiny bit more to grab my phone from the beside table and handing it to me.

He was right there was a message from Maddie not too long ago.

Maddie-
Sorry we're not done with the practice
yet, Bokuto convinced Kuroo to do a 5
set. So we might be here for a while.
If you want just head down to the pool
and we can meet you there<3 again
really sorry about this but I hope
ShityKawa is helping you out.

Me-
It's totally fine, I assume Bokuto will
still want to play after that game even.
We can meet you guys down there, is
anyone else already there?

Maddie-
Uhh I believe the rest of Inarizaki is,
Seijoh, same with Shiratorizawa. Then
everyone else is here I think.
But Bokuto and Kuroo said they
wanted to go for a swim after so
we'll be down as soon as this last set is done

That was the last thing Maddie said before I smiled to myself at the thought of the other guys having fun.

"So do you want to head down now beautiful?"

Oikawa purred down at me since he very clearly was reading my messages over my shoulder as I typed.

"I need a bathing suit."

I rasped out since the stinging was coming back slightly.
He just sighed while pushing me up to sit while still in my burrito.

"We'll do you want to walk with me to get it, or would you like to stay here? Mines just in my bag so I don't particularly mind if you want to stay."

"I'll go."

I basically whispered while unwrapping myself from the blanket slightly and feeling the cool air of the room hit me.

"Alright, just please stay close to me. I mean it, I don't ever want you getting hurt by another stupid fan bitch again. Maybe I'll need to have a talk with Pisshair about his fans, I mean at least I have mine under control."

Oikawa boasted with a smirk still plastered on his face now walking to get his bathing suit from his bag.
I rolled my eyes playfully before throwing a pillow at him.