CH#2: ~Mrs. Jamie~

I was actually gonna post tommorow but I already finished writing this chapter so I posted rn enjoy xoxo

Fade's POV:-

It's been around 10 hours since being brought to the cell by my uncle. I was fucking freezing and my bottom was pretty much frozen. My fingers looked like they would fall off at any moment. This fucking jacket and a blanket did not help at all. Just when I was about to pass out the basement door opened and Maisie stepped in.

"Omg Fade!" She whisper screamed at me. She unlocked the cell door and came in. "Ughh... Please help me Mase..." Thats all came out of my mouth when I blacked out.

When my eyes fluttered open I saw I was in Massie's room. "Hey Fade, are you okay? Need water?" She asked me while I nodded with my throat feeling like sand paper. I drank the water with ease finishing the whole glass up.

"How long was I passed out for?" I asked her. "Doesn't matter, but you're health, it's not good. A nurse came after I took you back to my room. He said you have a cold and he also said you could've got frost bite," she trailed off fiddling with her fingers and looking at me sympathetically.

"Oh it's okay, at least I am fine right now." I said sarcastically shaking my head while she gave me a small smile. "Is everything alright?" I asked.

"What did you do to make father so angry? I mean I am not blaming you but it's really been a while since he locked you in the basement," she asked hesitantly.

I looked away from her face for a moment and replied, "He wants me to marry a business man he knows whose practically 3 times my age." I stopped and started again while Massie stared at my face with shock. "So when I refused infront of everyone, he grabbed my hand and locked me. I mean it really didnt matter that he locked me up but I couldn't just marry someone who I don't know." I trailed off while tears were now streaming down my face.

"Oh my God Fade, I am so sorry, how dare he do this?! I don't know if you'll ever forgive me but I really can't do anything too. If I do, you'll get in trouble because of me and my parent's are monsters, they will torture you even more." She spoke while hugging me. "It's ok Mase, you already do a lot and I appreciate it." Maisie looked at me sympathetically.

"Mase, why can't I live a normal life? I--" suddenly I was stopped when Massie's bedroom door open and stepped in Mrs Jamie, my aunt.

"What the fuck is this mutt doing in here?!" She spoke angrily while my tears started springing out of my eyes. "Mom please she isn't feeling--" Maisie's words stopped when Mrs Jamie grabbed my arm and yanked me out of the bed.

"You're a bitch. Telling my daughter lies and making her against me!?" She screamed at me while Maisie tried to get her to let me go. "Please aunty, I didnt do anything," suddenly she slapped me and my cheek started stinging. She took me out of Massie's room and into my small room.

"Before you protest even more, you will marry the man you're uncle has assigned for you to marry, Understand?!" She screamed again and I nodded while silently crying. "Good, now tommorow early in the morning, you will get ready because the papers will be signed then and there and you will be sent with him away from me and my daughter," She muttered something like stupid bitch while going out of my room.

She left me in my room, while I silently cried my heart out. Why is this happening to me? What did I do to deserve this?

I was crying and crying pathetically and that's how I passed out in my room on the cold floor.

A/N:
Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I am sorry if I do grammatical mistakes, I am not very good at english. But still hope you liked it. xoxo
-Lily