CH#24: ~True Colors~

Author's Pov:

Stefan and Fade were still in the hospital, it had been another 2 days. She would be discharged today and she was happy. She had also kissed him and he kissed her back.

"Daddy, this is ridiculous," she said to her father who sat on the dining table with her to do his breakfast. He sighed and looked at her before speaking, "Honey, you know he is not the man for you. You are 21, still young and pretty. You can find another man who will care about you more than him."

She looked away with a scowl on her face.

"No I will never and you know why because Fade is here, she is back," as she said this her father stared at her in bewilderment.

"Wait what? How is she- No it must be a misunderstanding," he spoke angrily.

"No it isn't my dear father, she is back and here to ruin my life," Valentine spat and looked away.

"She is stealing my Stefan away from me but no I won't let that happen", she smirked as she drank her tea and her father smiled at her.

Fade's Pov: 

It had been a nice day with Bailey, she was really entertaining. She is the sweetest child I've ever met. "So what is your favorite color?" Bailey asked me while I smiled at her before saying, "Purple," she smiled and clapped and said, "Purple is my favorite color too," she chuckled and clapped her hand again.

Suddenly the hospital door opened and Stefan entered smiling.

"Fade you're free to go, I've got your medicines too. Come on I've got some clothes for you, go change in the bathroom," he spoke while I only nodded and smiled at him while trying to get up. "Here, let me help," he said as he took one of my hand placed one on his shoulder. I entered the bathroom and closed the door.

There were less bruise's now than compared to before. My leg hurt still but everything was a lot better now. Thank God that fall wasn't too harsh, or I probably wouldn't be alive today. 

I got out the bathroom wearing the blue sweater and black pants with the same coat I wear. Stefan saw me and immediately came to me and grabbed my hands. I noticed Bailey wasn't there but I didn't ask. I didn't want to speak, even if my throat felt like sand paper.

We got out the brown weird door and found ourselves in a quiet and peaceful hallway. Stefan already held my hand in his and we rounded a corner to a elevator arriving at the main floor of the hospital. We reached his SUV and met Bailey there. She sat in the car next me as Stefan did the same. I don't know who the driver was but Stefan definitely didn't want to drive.

Halfway in the drive I was feeling really dizzy and lightheaded but I didn't want to sleep but I don't when and what happened that I set my head on Stefan's shoulder.

"Princess, wake up. We're here," suddenly I was awoken up by someone. I groaned not wanting to leave but I realized I wasn't in the car anymore. I was being held by someone more like carrying. "W-What are you d-doing?" I asked while Stefan didn't reply only opened a door and gently put me down on the bed.

I looked up at him as he smiled and went out the door. I wonder what's wrong with him? I shrugged and sat up. I wanted to shower so I got into the shower and turned on the hot water which filled the tub full. I got in and it felt amazing. I closed my eyes for a while in ecstasy and realized I should get out now. I got up, dried myself and wore my clothes. I opened the bathroom door only to be met by Stefan again.

He smiled at me as I slowly made my way to the bed because it kind of hurt my back and feet to move around. As I put my old clothes in the laundry basket, I turned around only to find Stefan pretty close to me. He suddenly but gently grabbed my waist as I stared at him and gulped. Now I realised how tall he is then me.

With one hand he brushed my wet lock to my ear as his beautiful green eyes stared into my blue ones. His breath fanned on my face as he leaned in capturing my lips in his. I was surprised and my eyes were open wide but soon I kissed him back and rolled with it.

I put my hands on his neck and playing with his brown thick locks. His warm lips moved against mine as his tongue made it's way in my mouth. I moaned softly and he smiled in the kiss.

He pulled away leaning his forehead with mine as a breathtaking smile took over his face. I smiled back too. "Why did you kiss me?" I asked him softly wanting to know if he liked me. He smirked and replied, "I wanted to." I disconnected my arms from his neck and took my forehead off of his.

Why was he doing this if he doesn't like me? Is there something wrong I did? Should we be dating if he keeps on doing this? Or you don't date the other person? I really don't know anything about dating, this is weird.

"Is everything okay?" He asked suddenly as I realised he was still in the room with me. "Can I ask y-you something?" I asked him hesitantly because I knew he would say yes but wouldn't be happy about what I would ask.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, my voice cracked a bit as he sighed taking my hands in his.

"You'll get to know soon princess," he said as he smiled turning around and walking out the door. I was left there broken. He didn't want me but why did he keep on doing this?

I sighed sadly as a silent tear rolled down my cheek and I quickly wiped it away. I turned around towards the mirror and brushed my hair smiling to myself. Who cares if he doesn't like me, nobody likes me and that's okay. I smiled even more as I made my way outside towards the kitchen but I heard noises instead.

Getting curious I decided to eaves drop. They were coming from Stefan's room.

"What do you mean she is doing that?", Stefan spoke.

"I don't know but she wants to talk to you", I think it was Derek. I put my ear on the door as I heard more.

"Fine, I'll meet her. But I know she's lying. She can't be pregnant. We used protection", my heart shattered at that moment as I put my hands on my face. Tears started rolling down my cheeks as I made my way towards my room.

I sat on the floor thinking about my life. What is Stefan doing if he is making out with me and using Valentine too or maybe whoever she is? Am I a fling or something?

First my parents left me, then my uncle and aunt abused me. Then my best friend, my cousin called me a gold digger and betrayed me. Now when I started trusting the only person I could he betrayed me as well? I put my head in my hands as more tears rolled down my already teared face.

A/N

Heya fellas.

If you think the story plot is getting bad, you'll see that it will get better.

Please don't message me saying my plot isn't real. Well bitch, this is not real life. It's a story. Get over it.

Anyways as always xoxo

-lily