CH#17: ~Pleasurable Torture~

*Warning* Has gruesome scene's.

Stefan's Pov:

I just wanted to go back home to Fade and Bailey.  Parking my Black SUV in the garage of my mansion, me and Derek exited and made our way towards the main doors.

I was checking my phone for important emails when I heard screaming. I stopped in my tracks. It was a women? And there are 2 grown women in my house but why would Julie scream? Ah fuck it's Fade.

Realization hit me as Derek ran towards the door and opened it. I went towards the right of the mansion and a tiny figure collided with me, it was Fade. I grabbed her waist to steady her while she hugged me and buried her face in my chest saying, "Help me Stefan, please." Wait help? But what for? Suddenly a man rounded a corner, "You," he stopped in his tracks and turned pale.

It was fucking James, when I fired him from this job he chose to come back? Let me fire him from this world. "Derek just take care of him for a moment, while I stay with Fade and I'll be back later," Derek smirked and nodded. My man exactly knew what to do. He handcuffed him with a shackle while I looked at Fade who had her face still buried in my chest.

I took her with me, to her bedroom and opned the door. She was crying which made me frown. "Are you okay?" I asked her while she looked away wiping her tears. "Y-yeah," her voice quivered as if she was about to cry. 

"I gripped her chin softly and said, "Fade, what did the man do?" She frowned and tears starting pouring down her face again. She hid her face in her hands and spoke, "He touched me," when she said that I wanted to fucking murder him. He really thinks he can touch her? Even if she is with me that doesn't mean she can be touched by him, not even me.

"Hey don't cry, it's okay, I won't let anything happen to you again," I spoke taking her hand in mine while her tears were pouring down her face. "I-I can never do anything f-for myself, all I do is cry I just I am tired of this bullshit. When will anything b-be okay. I am so fucking weak," She spoke sobbing while looking down on the floor as I frowned.

"No princess, you're not weak. You are strong and beautiful by heart. The people who treated you like this have made up this thing that you're weak but no you're very strong by heart. I know it because I can see it," she looked at me for a while but a slight pink color formed on her face and she looked down at the floor again. "Thank you for understanding," she said after a while.

"No problem," I replied back smiling. So she kind of trusts me. She took her hand away from mine and, "I am tired, I'll go to sleep." She said as she laid her head on the pillow while I got up and turned the lights off. I looked at her and she was already staring, I smiled and went out her door softly closing the door behind me.

Now to deal with James and Herberson. I went to my room first and changed to different clothes. I wore a v-neck grey sweater and carmine colored jeans and brushed my hair even though I liked them messy. I wore my ivory black sneakers, took my Iphone and went out the door towards the basement rooms.

But I saw Derek coming out of it already. "Don't worry Boss, I already took care of him," Derek spoke while I smiled before replying with, "Excellent."

Now Herberson was a big deal. I had invited him to my Mansion as a guest and  he'd come because he was a money sucker.

"He is outside," Derek spoke checking his phone. "Invite him to my office," Derek nodded and went outside. I climbed the stairs this time because my office was on 2nd floor so what's the need for an elevator.

I reached my office door unlocked it with my pin and opened it. I turned on the heating system to 80 degree because it was chilly with -5° outside. A knock sounded on my door and it was Herberson and Derek.

"Oh Mr. Stefan how great to see you. You're mansion is absolutely amazing," I fake smiled at him while I strolled towards him. "Hmm it is and the torture that I'll do with you will be amazing too," I smiled again while he got extremely confused.

"What? What are you t-," before he could say anything I punched him hard on his face.

He fell on the floor and we both looked at eachother. "Derek take him to the cells, I'll be there," while Derek took him out I sat on my chair to check some emails and replying to them.

I turned off the heating system and went outside towards the cells. Let's have some fun. I opened the basement door and a chilly cold hair struck my face as I made my way to the cell door. "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?" Herberson spoke while I only smirked looking at his condition.   His hands and legs were locked with shackles and locks.

"Do you know a Fade Emerson?" I asked calmly sitting on a chair in front of him. "Oh is she making you do this? Tell me you're doing this because she is opening her legs for you? Haha she used to that to me as well. That whor-," I punched him again and this time harder.

"DON'T FUCKING SPEAK ABOUT HER THAT WAY, YOU UNDERSTAND?!" I yelled at his face while this shameless man didn't even care what I said. "Go on tell me, how do you know her?" He looked away from me scowling. "Oh I see how it is."

I strolled towards the electrical switches and turned it on to maximum. He screamed and thrashed but didn't tell me to stop. After about 12 seconds had passed I turned it off. Didn't want to kill him yet. I entered the cell door after 10 seconds to let the current pass before speaking,"Now speak bitch."

"I have n-nothing to tell you", My anger bubbled at his words and I kicked him in his stomach this time while Derek stood outside smirking. Bruh why is he smirking? "Speak before I kill you with this knife," I picked up a torture knife which was sharp as a whip.

"I-I- okay okay fine, her uncle sold her to me. I-I didn't know she was this young. So I used her to make money because I knew she was useful", he spoke while it looked like I would pop a vein because of my anger. "And then you fucking made her illegally work and people did wha they wanted to her?", I asked while gripping his collar. "That whore should be nothing to you. She is trash, no one cares about her why should you?" Oh really he wants to play.

"Because I care about her, she is so naive and innocent. Now you, let's deal with you first," his eyes widened and I took out a knife and pressed it against his face. I slit it across his cheekbones and across his nose while he screamed in agony making me smirk. Blood trickled down his face and nose and onto my sweater.

I then stabbed him with a larger knife in his stomach going all the way in. His screams were music to my ears and I liked it. He was begging for mercy.

"She would've yelled for you to stop too right? But you didn't did you?" I asked while he was screaming very loudly. I just chuckled. Pathetic.

It was amazing. I dropped him on the floor while going outside locking the cell and turning on the electrical switch with my blood covered hands and went up the basement stairs.

Amazing, I had so much fun. Now let's see who Fade's uncle is.

A/N

Hello people. I updated another chapter and I hope you enjoy.

Which part was your favorite? Lemme know:)

Anyways, xoxo

-lily