CH#18: ~Mysterious~

Fade's Pov:

"Mom?" Wait this is a dream?
I was standing near an ocean, with enormous coconut trees nearby, woah.

The wind blew my hair back making my eyes squint at a figure near the water. It was my mother.
"Mom," I called out. She didn't reply back her expression just changed from stoic to happy.

She stared at me for a while and I tried to reach out for her but she stepped back smiling and disappearing into the oceans gigantic waves. "NOOO," I screamed.

"MOM!!" I screamed waking up in my bed. Why the hell was I getting these weird dreams? Especially about my mom.

I looked at the clock and it read 10pm and I was kind of hungry. I decided maybe Julie would be out so I went to the bathroom to freshen up a little bit. After a while I wore my socks and slippers with my jacket on top and opened my door. I didn't want to go alone so I decided maybe Bailey or Julie would be up so they could help me. When I reached Bailey's room she was asleep. Hmm, who now?

"Fade? What are you doing?", A husky deep voice came from behind me while I softly closed the door to Bailey's room. I turned around and actually saw Stefan standing at the end of a room. It wasn't his room but I guess a library? "Oh I just um- was going to the k-kitchen to eat, I-I thought Bailey would be up," he just looked at me smirking a little and came closer to me.

He gently took my hand "Come on, I'll cook you something." He spoke in a whisper while I followed him. What is with this man?

We reached the kitchen with the elevator and arriving there I sat on the large chair beside the table while Stefan took some thing's out the fridge to cook pasta.

Damn this guy can cook? I've never seen a guy cook though. His movement's were quick and he totally looked handsome at what he did. He caught me staring and I blushed looking downwards towards my lap. He definitely smirked at my reaction.

After 45 minutes while I was still dazing and day dreaming, he put the bowl on the table and looked at me. "Well? Eat and tell me if you like it," he said while smiling. I added some in my plate and he did the same. As soon I tasted it I wanted to moan at the goodness but I didn't, it would definitely look weird.

"How is it?" He asked me while I ate. "It's so delicious. Thank you so much," I replied while smiling. No one has really helped me or cooked for me unlike Maisie. Ah frick I miss her, I really want to contact her.

"So Fade, we never really interacted with eachother. Tell me about yourself," He told me. Woah what is there to tell? He is a fricking CEO wouldn't he have gotten all the information? "Uh what would you want to know?", I asked him while too shy to look up.

"Anything interesting," he said. Ugh there is nothing interesting in my life. "I-uh I am 18. I don't really have sibling's but I used to have a cousin who was really close to me. My parent's left me when I was young," I spoke while seeming to be a little suspicious of him. Why is he so interested?

"Oh wow, they are cruel. But do you want to meet her again?" He asked me. I don't know if I want to but at the same time maybe I do. "Yeah maybe," there was a comfortable silence after that when I decided to speak up.

"Stefan?" I spoke.

"Yes Princess?" I kind of blushed when he called me that.

"You know so much about me but what about you?" He smiled at my question and said "Well I am a CEO as you may know but not the type of person you'd want to talk to. I am really different I don't like new people and stuff. I am 23 and I was 18 when Bailey was born," he said while looking at me side smiling. I nodded while smiling.

Woah, he really cares about her. "What about your parents?" When I asked him that, but instead he tensed and sighed looking away. Oh fuck I think he is bipolar.

"Uh- I am so sorry I didn't mean t-to ask that," he looked at me with an expression I couldn't understand, maybe anger or maybe sadness? I think something tragic has happened to them that he doesn't want me to know.

"Fade, I think you should go to bed now", he said while standing up. I nodded not wanting to speak a lot right now. We reached my room and he also entered. Woah I thought he would go in his own? I was still standing near the wall of the door while Stefan came directly in front of me.

He started nearing towards me and my back hit the wall. He was so much taller then me, he was probably 6'3 or 6'4? While me being short compared to him. He was looking down at me while he placed his hands on my waist. I felt tingly sensations where he was holding me. I gulped hard while he smirked and leaned in. Woah woah woah is he going to do exactly like I am thinking right now. Uh-

Just what I was thinking, happened. He pressed his red plump lips to mine that I always wondered how they would taste like. He smelled and tasted so good and so delicious wait what-

He moved one arm to the side of the wall beside my head and my arms went around his neck. He moved his lips against mine even though it had been just a while with him and I decided to kiss him back like am I serious right now? I closed my eyes while he did the same.

He moved his lips against mine and pulled away after a while looking in my eyes. He smirked at my reaction and kissed me again, his tongue entering my mouth.

He grabbed my waist tighter too and pressed me against the wall even more. I wanted to moan because of the unending pleasure but I restricted myself. He pulled away and brushed a piece of hair to my ear. He pressed a kiss to my jaw and released me leaving me a bit cold.

"You've got sweet lips," he mumbled loud enough for me to hear. I blushed and looked away as he smiled at my reaction.

"I'll come tomorrow to get you for breakfast," he spoke now his voice cold, while opening my door and moving out of there. "And also tommorow is a office party and you're going with me. Detail's I'll tell you tomorrow", he said leaving completely.

Wait what the hell just happened? Did he just kiss me?

A/N

Ayo guys, how are you all?

Anyways I decided to add something interesting in this one lol. How was it?

Also TYSM for 400 reads I am so fucking happy.

Anyways

xoxo

-lily