CH#12: ~Panic Attack~

*Warning* Mentions of abuse. 

Fade's Pov:

When he said he'd get all his answers even if I wouldn't speak, he wasn't wrong. Right now, it was night time probably around 8 or 9 pm. I was in his office or maybe not his office but it was an office. He was staring at me with those green orbs which were too beautiful to go unnoticed by anyone.

"Ms. Fade you're not speaking. If you don't speak I might have to do something," He spoke coldly while looking at me.

"I swear, I wasn't there on purpose. I-I was trying to find my friends house and I stumbled upon here. I didn't mean t-to see anything," I said lying, while getting scared of what might he do. "Then why don't you have a purse or a phone with you?" When he said this my breath hitched in my throat and I hulped hard. "You're still lying aren't you?" I couldn't take it anymore. My eyes started feeling drowsy and I got off the chair.

He got off his chair too and made his way towards me. "No please don't come near me," I begged at him to not come near me. My breathing was becoming uneven and my back hit the door.

"Princess are you alright?" He asked me a little concerned but I was too scared not feeling good to reply. I was having a panic attack. He slightly touched my shoulders and waist to tug me up and to the chair but I was too scared to do anything.

"NO NO PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed at him while he looked confused. I felt a really sharp pain at my side and I gave my body away and fell into total darkness.

Stefan's Pov:

She just nearly fell to the floor but I caught her in my arms. She was really thin and quiet easy to pick up. I immediately called Derek to take her to the hospital. "But Stefan what really happened?" He asked me while we drove towards the hospital. "I don't know she started breathing heavily and crying and suddenly she fell unconscious."

Around 10 minutes later we arrived and she was immediately taken in the emergency room. I waited for over 15 minutes till the doctor finally came out.

"What's wrong with her doctor?", I asked him certainly annoyed. The doctor looked at me and said, "Who are you to her?" I didn't want to answer that question. Why the fuck does he want to know something like that? "I am her friend, why?"

The doctor stopped for a while and spoke again, "Do you know anyone that could be abusing her or something?" Wait what? "What? No she is new to me so I don't really know...," I trailed off while looking at the doctor skeptically. I mean by her behavior and how she talked, seems like she was getting abused. Fuck what have I done?

"Judging by her body and her condition, it looks like she has been abused and starved for weeks. If she starts eating again she will be fine. But the concerning thing Mr. Stefan, it's so many bruises on her body." I don't get it, why did she lie that she was going to her friend? I knew she was lying!

"Doctor I didn't know about that all. I am as bewildered just as you," Who the fuck was abusing her? Wait why did I get so concerned though?

"So because she is so weak, having lack of vitamins and iron in her diet has made her body really weak."
I couldn't believe him. I felt a bit guilty over the fact I had spoken to her in a mean way. "But that's not really all." When the doctor said that my eyes immediately landed on his and I stared at him.

"She has been raped badly. A multiple times. She has been sexually assaulted so many times that her vaginal wall has been damaged badly and her thighs are also damaged. Don't worry about this she will be fine in a few weeks if her medications are given properly and on time." Him saying this, my eyes filled with rage and my face scrunched up in anger. I wanted to murder whoever did this.

"You should immediately find out whoever did this to her," he said and I nodded clenching my fist close.

I immediately called Derek inside the hospital. "Derek find more about Fade Emerson, where she lived, who she lived with and who her parents are," I spoke angrily towards him.

"Stefan, is everything okay?" He asked me. Explaining everything to him his eyes widened and he immediately nodded and went to my office.

Whoever abused her thinks they will get away with this? Oh I am gonna fucking kill them.

How dare they touch her?

Fade, the name sounds so similar but who is she?

But what was happening to me? I never did something like this for anyone so why her? Did I just fucking like her?

She looked so naive, she doesn't deserve this at all.

A/N

Hope you enjoyed. I know this was short too so will post tommorow.

I am posting short chapters because my exams are going on and I am mostly studying.

And don't forget to vote and comment.

xoxo

-lily